Chapter 5: Who the heck

Hannah's POV

Kanina pa ako naiirita kay Kuya. Di mapakali sa phone niya. Ano ba hinahanap nito? I snatched his phone

Twitter search history:

A
Love, A
Who is A

"Who the heck is A?"

"I don't know either, give me back my phone!!!!"

"Ang sungit mo. Anong meron kay 'A'?"

"She used to write letters for me. The last letter that I received was November pa. Aaaahhhh!!!! Nakakainis!"

"Letters?"

"Yes, bingi ka ba?"

"Ewan ko sa'yo kuya. So what's about her letters?"

"I don't understand myself. Pero may something sa mga letters niya. It makes me feel so loved. Ewan, this is gayshit pero can you just help me find her please!"

"Can I read one?"

"No."

"Just one!!! How could I help you kung wala man lang akong idea"

"Fine"

He went to his room and pagbalik niya, may hawak na siyang box.

"What's that?"

"Letters. Ano ba, sabi mo pabasa ng isa"

"Oo nga, eh bakit lahat kinuha mo"

"Mahirap pumili eh, just choose one here"

I grabbed one envelope while looking away.

This stationary is familiar. Saan ko nga nakita to?

Wait.

It's the same envelope that Annika bought with me few months ago. Pero baka same lang. I opened the envelope and I started to read it.

Dearest Donny,

I'm so proud of you and I just want you to know that I appreciate all your hard work. You never fail to amaze me with everything you do. I love how humble and sweet you are to us, your fans. I love how you are willing to help other people. I love how you can still manage to act so kind even though there are people who are being rude and isn't nice to you. I love everything about you. And I believe that you are most likely going to continue to amaze me through the years and I love that about you. I never know what to expect. I promise that I will continue to be right here through everything, giving you all the love and support I possibly can. I want you to always know that you are loved. No question about it. I will always have your back through thick and thin.

Love, A

The person who wrote this letter is so sweet.

Pero may napansin ako. The handwriting is familiar to me. I need to be sure so I rushed to my room and started looking for a postcard that she gave me.

"It's Annika"

I went back to the living room and texted her.

Annicake 🍰

Annika, I need your help. Please reply ASAP.

What is it?

Let's meet somewhere.

When?

Today. Starbucks High street. 2 pm.

Okay. See you.

See you, xoxo.

Let their love story begin.. napangiti ako sa naiisip ko.