page 13: the twelfth time.

i remember that night clearly. time froze right then and there as i looked at that stick with the two red line on it. it only meant one thing, ethan thomas.

"i'm pregnant," i told you bluntly.

"you're what?" you almost choked on your coffee as you stared at me in disbelief.

"i'm pregnant," i said again.

it looked like you were turning things around in your mind―like you couldn't believe it, and if i'm being honest i barely believed it myself. i stood there dreading what your full reaction would be because right now it didn't seem as though you were happy about it. but that changed in a second as you stood up and gave bright smile and laughed, "you're pregnant!"

i gave a small laugh and you ran up towards me and hugged me and kissed all around my face in your excitement.

9 months later out came the twins, jaxon and belle thomas-cordova. gosh they were so precious. every time i look at them they make me so proud. i know you feel the same.

it's funny, they say time goes by fast and i never really believed anyone who said that but with them i'd never had time move by so fast. it felt like in just a day they went from newborns to teenagers walking up onto that stage to be handed their high school diplomas. i think that's my proudest moment—seeing them up there. just knowing that they were up there because of me and you and all the things we've helped them with from math to english. it just seemed like it all worked out.

now they're off to college. i'm going to miss them. i love them so much. i love you so much too ethan. i just hope you'll be able to deal with them with me gone. i know you can do it. i've never doubted you.

and please ethan, my love, find happiness wherever you can. you deserve it. you deserve all the happiness in the world. i love you.

don't forget to vote and comment!

So uh there is one more update after this. this was the end of all genevieve's times where time froze. tragic i know. the last update will be the end of genevieve's letters and then a jump into third person. and you probs will cry. i'm sorry.