Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Part of Me

Feeling pretty sick, GD's term of feeling happy, I went down.

We've been texting since yesterday and I couldn't get any happier. He's fun to be with! He kept on sending funny vids too! Even his pics and own vids! He's cute!

"Ate," tinignan ko si Wendell na nasa harapan ko.

"Hmm?" I smiled a bit. He just stared though. "What?" I asked.

"Uh... Do you... Want me to... Give you a ride? Sabay nalang tayo." Tumango ako.

"Okay." I hurried finishing my food and when I'm done...

"Harry Pee-pot, what's taking you long? I need to go to school now!" I shout when he's still in his room.

Agad naman siyang bumaba.

Tinignan niya lang ako habang papalapit at tinanguan pakatapos.

He doesn't shout. Mom didn't want us to. She wants us to be always proper. Whatever or whenever the consequences are.

But GD shouted at Top when he's walking slow yesterday.

It looks funny.

"Why are you..." I take a look at my baby brother. He took a breath. "Jolly?" Am I? I shrugged.

I'm just so excited and very looking forwardly for this day!

Never in my life have I got thrilled like this!

"Mich!" I smiled at my friends seating prettily outside our room in the dama table.

When I got closer to them, Tiffany raised her hand and continues writing. She doesn't want to be distracted, okay! Ivy's just looking at me.

"Have you seen GD?" They all looked at me like I'm some kind of a freaky person. Even Tiffany stopped writing and pointed something behind my back.

And then I heard someone chanting my name.

"It's Dana, Dana, Dana, Dana! Oh I swear to god! She's so cute and beautiful!" Says GD while hugging himself. Top's laughing silently at him.

The guy beside him didn't even bother looking.

"Shut up. You're getting under my skin. And you said her name this morning a million times so shut the fuck up, aryt? I'm not talking rainbows and unicorns with you." Who is that guy?

"But it's true-" The guy cut him off.

"I said shut the hell up! You went to my house just to tell me her height, weight, favourites, hobbies, family, dislikes, face, body, accent and all! You're disgusting and irritating! You sure you're not a stalker? Cause you sure is creeping me out!" GD stands up.

"Where are you going?" Top asked. Smile is hidden at the back of his face.

"I think Dana's here." Top nodded his head.

"Yeah. After 2 hours of waiting." Then seconds passed, he pointed his lips at my direction. GD instantly turns around.

His face lightened up. And I think I did the same.

"Dana!" He walked towards me in a motion.

"W–what happened to your hair?" It was now short and curly with red as color. He's wearing a hat too.

"Oh, this?" He took his hat out and bends. I now see the fullness of his red hair.

"You're red haired now!" He smiled and stands straight. Never putting his hat on.

"Well, Professor Arnaldo told me to change my hair and the color." I smiled.

"It means, dye it with black and make it clean cut." I think I heard Tiffany say something but whatever.

"It looks beautiful." I blurted out.

"You think so?" I nodded.

"Well then, I guess I have to buy you a milkshake, princess." I smiled and nods.

Then we walked away from our friends.

"Can we speak in Tagalog?" he asked.

"Huh? Why?" He shrugged.

"Well, since we're here in the Philippines. Also, those guys keep on talking native. It's cringing me. But not you. You sound hot, I swear but... To change?" I pouted and think.

"Hmm... I guess there's nothing wrong with wanting change, right?" And then I gave a smile.

He let out a breath and nods while smiling.

"God! I thought you'd be mad and won't talk to me! You really are something else!"

We talked about speaking tagalog.

He told me he just want to start a new chapter of his life with talking more of tagalog than English and says he wants to do it with me. I want it too.

I want some changes.

And I think, even though we just met yesterday, I think he's becoming a part of me.

And that's scary.

I can't even let him go when the bell rings.