Six

Hi! So I got a couple of comments about updating soon and I am shocked that you guys actually like the story! I must say that I can not update everyday cause of my school but I'll do my best! It is kinda based on a story I once read on youtube yeeaaars ago about Taylena. (Taylor Lautner and selena gomez) Just the thing about Camila being a gardener and Lauren being the rich woman and hooking up for one night is based on it. Here's chapter six! Hope you enjoy ❤

///

Camila pushed Lauren against the door of the motel room "Mmm Lauren." Camila moaned and kissed Lauren eagerly. Camila's hands travelled down to Lauren's ass and gave it a squeeze. Lauren giggled against Camila's lips and sighed contently. She was happy to finally feel Camila's lips and body again. She craved for it.

Lauren quickly opened the motel room door with the key and let Camila push her into the room. On the way a vase fell on the ground and Lauren groaned. She most likely had to pay for it. Lauren turned Camila around and pushed her on the bed.

"I'm in charge."

"Really?" Camila smirked and grabbed Lauren's blazer, pulling her on top of her. Camila kissed Lauren's soft and wet lips again and ran her fingers through her raven black hair.

"Hmm Camila, fuck me." Lauren moaned against Camila's lips. Camila quickly turned around so she was now on top of Lauren. She pulled of her T-shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. Her hands wanted to reach for her jeans but Lauren quickly stopped her.

"Let me do it Camz." She said huskly. Camila blushed at the nickname Lauren gave her and nodded.

Lauren pulled down Camila's jeans and already saw Camila's hard dick in her white boxers. "Hmm Camila you are sooo big!" Lauren said and kissed her way from Camila's abs to the band of her boxers. Camila moaned, "just take them off Lauren!"

"Yes sir." Lauren smirked and set her teeth in the band of her boxers and pulled them down. Her nose touching Camila's dick softly.

"Hmm Lauren so hot! Cógeme duro!" Camila Moaned out

"I have no idea what you're saying but it's so hot." Lauren whispered and let her tongue glide over Camila's dick.

"Just suck me Lauren. Chúpame la verga!"

"Hmm baby you taste so good!" Laure said and stroked Camila's dick with her right hand while sucking her. Camila closed her eyes, trying not to concentrate on Lauren that was now pleasuring her. Because she knew that if she did, she would come in a second. Lauren really turned her on. She knotted her fingers in Lauren's raven hair and pushed her closer to Camila's. Lauren gagged.

"Hmm yes baby! Que rico!"

Lauren pushed herself away from Camila and kissed her lips again, "Fuck me Camila. Fuck me so hard that I can't walk tomorrow." Camila smirked and pushed Lauren on the bed and hovered above her. She pulled up the red dress she wore and pulled of the red lace lingerie she wore. Camila ran her hands over the fabric of the dress over Lauren breasts and gave them squeeze, Lauren moaned.

"Hmm Lauren, I'm going to fuck you so hard." Camila kissed Lauren's lips and slipped two fingers in Lauren's center.

"Oh my god Camila!" She screamed out and grabbed the white sheets they layed on.

Camila pulled her fingers out and put them on Lauren's lips, "Suck them Lauren. Taste yourself." She demanded. Lauren quickly opened her mouth, allowing Camila to slip her fingers in her mouth and sucked on them, tasting herself.
"God Lauren, you are so wet!" Camila said as she let her fingers go through her folds, "I don't even need to please you oral anymore, just fucking you will please you enough." Camila said on a vulgar tone and stroke her cock a couple of times before placing it in front of Lauren's center. Slowly she went in, hearing how wet Lauren was for her. She slipped her dick in and out a couple of times and let her thumb circle around Lauren's clit. Camila now made more faster movements, sending Lauren to her edge. While Camila bit her bottom lip, trying not to come too early, Lauren was under her shaking, reaching her orgasm. "Hmm Lauren! Que rico! Scream my name Lauren, no even better call me papi!"

"Papi! Fuck me again and harder. Take me from behind, smack my ass. Punish me papi!" Lauren screamed out. Camila pulled her dick out and groaned slightly, she threw Lauren around so now she was laying on her stomach and pushed her back up so she was now sitting doggy style. She pushed her dick back in and Lauren groaned, she bit her bottom lip, "Smack my ass papi, I love it." Camila smacked Lauren's pale ass unsure and unconfident. She didn't really knew Lauren really liked it but from the moans she made Camila knew for sure that she found out Lauren's kink.

"Again."

Smack!

"Oh my god I'm coming.. Camila I'm coming!" And just in time both Lauren and Camila came. Camila quickly pulled out and came all over Lauren's ass. Camila blushed slightly at the sight.

"Hmm guess we have to shower now..." Lauren whispered and pulled Camila towards the bathroom.