CHAPTER TWO

Naruto POV
It felt like I was floating, my body felt light and I couldn't feel the pain anymore, I smiled at this. Maybe I'm finally dead, maybe I'll finally be free. Floating in this neverending darkness.

"Wake up kit" huh? Who is that? "You gotta open your eyes boy" I flinched at the deep yet raspy voice. Are they going to hurt me? Please no! I cant- I cant take it anymore!

"Open your eyes"  no! No please! Please dont hurt me please!
OPEN YOUR EYES NOW!"  My eyes snapped open at the demonic rumble and I found myself in a sewer. How-how did I get here?

I looked around to find nothing. Where did that voice come from then? "Look behind you" I stiffened at the voice and slowly, shakingly turned around.

Behind me was a cage and in that cage was a big-no scratch that-humongous fox with a coat that could rival fire and huge tails swishing back and forth. Yes tails as in more than one.

I inched forward a little out of curiosity a peered into its red slitten eyes. "Wow, your the most awesome fox I've ever seen." I exclaimed walking towards the cage and grabbing a hold of the bars.

"Why are you locked up in here? It must be awfully cramped,kinda like my room."  I muttered. It opened its mouth and I saw fangs the size of my body in its mouth.

"How are you feeling kit?"  I stepped back in shock as the fox spoke. My eyes wide with excitement and fear. "How did you do that?" I asked grinning.

A deep rumble that shook me resounded through the sewer as the fox chuckled. I stared in aww as it rest its head on its paws and stared at me.

"It's quite easy actually." I leaned forward in anticipation awaiting its answer. "All I do is ...........open my mouth and words fall out."
I sweat dropped at its answer and laughter boomed from its chest.

"I hadn't laughed like that in years." It said using it's tail to wipe an imaginary tear. This fox aint so bad. "Ahem,well then how about introductions. My name is Naruto and I'm five years of age." I said stretching my hand towards it.

"Why would you want to know about me?" It said tilting its huge head. "Well for starters I'm tired of calling you it, and I was hoping we could be friends." I smiled at it and it's eyes opened in what I assume was shock.

"If that's the case. Kyūbi no Yōko is the title given to me but you can call me Kurama." Kurama? That's a wierd name. But

"What do you mean title?" I asked as I sit on the floor facing the cage. "For a five year old your speech is very good almost grown in fact. The title Kyūbi no Yōko means Nine tailed Demon Fox."

Demon Fox? "It's quite funny you know, the villagers calls me the same thing." I sighed. I felt something soft caressed my cheek. I looked up to see the fox looking at me softly.

"That's probably because of me."  I shook my head rapidly. "No don't say that we've only just met so you can't be the reason." Kurama gave me a foxish smile.

"Do you know what I am or better yet what you hold inside you?"  I tilted my head confused at the question. "What I hold?"

" You are the jinchuriki of the Nine Tails ever since the day of your birth — a fate that caused you to be shunned by most of Konoha during your childhood."

I racked my brain at the new information I just received. "Kurama-sama what is a jinchuriki?" I felt a little dizzy and held my head.

"Jinchuriki or Power of Human Sacrifice are humans that have tailed beast sealed within them. They exhibit extraordinary powers due to the immense chakra reserves they possess. A jinchuriki is like a house or cage for the tailed beasts keeping them inside until death."

I grabbed my head as it began to pound. "Til death? I don't want you to die Kurama-sama I just met you." I said sadly and leaned against the cold bars.
"I'm not going to my little kit."

He extended the tip of his tails and wrapped them around me. I relaxed into his soft fur and sighed. "Now rest up my little one, your physical body is exhausted and needs healing. Now sleep while I patch you up."

I smiled at the fox as my eyes became heavy. I drifted back into the darkness again only this time I felt....happy.

Vote and comment💖💖💖💖
Also I would like to know whose ship will sail and whose will sink.
Kurama x Naruto
Itachi x Naruto
Sasuke x Naruto
Shikamaru x Naruto
Kiba x Naruto

Gotta comment and tell me.......

Bye boo bears😚😚🐹