CHAPTER SIX

₪₪₪₪Time skip a couple a years₪₪₪

Naruto's POV
"Get up you lazy fox!" I shouted as Kurama bolted into a sitting position. "What the hell is wrong with you?"
He grumbled annoyed. I laughed at his expression and sighed.

"We have to get going, we have to be at the village hidden in the leaves by sunset." He grunted annoyed and got up cursing under his breath.

I chuckled and followed after him. Kurama had turned into his human form on my tenth birthday. Which had surprised me a lot. He had told me since I am getting stronger everyday and especially with the Van Hellsing's contract he can stay in this form for as long as I want him too.

Incase you're lost lemme tune you in. Currently I'm 16 years old and on my way to Konoha to start my first year at the school. At first I was very reluctant because one I was trained by the best throughout my years as a loner plus I hate talking to people.

Oh and the Van Hellsing's contract is a summoning jutsu taught to me by the king of death Alucard Van Hellsing. I've learnt so much from the Hellsing clan they taught me the forbidden jutsus and helped me to create my own jutsu.

I heaved a sigh as the sun's rays washed over us. "Hey kit, how you doing down there?" I glared at kurama as he made fun of my height. A chuckle rumbled from his chest and I find my heart speeding up.

I yelled at him to shut up loudly trying to cover up the loud beating of my heart. He laughed even harder and I walked ahead of him.

It's nothing new to me that I have the slightest crush on Kurama. I mean who wouldn't the guy is perfect in every aspect excluding his laziness. Plus he's really packing- no, no no no!

I shook my head violently to get rid of those lewd thoughts. Damn it what am I saying? If it wasnt for a certain pervy sage I wouldnt be thinking like this.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I realized I'm at the gates of Konohagakure. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up.

"Come on kit I'm here." Kurama smiled at me and I found myself instantly relaxing. He tugged me towards the booth where the gaurds were and gave them our papers.

"Kurama and Naruto? Just Kurama and Naruto?" The ninja asked eyeing us weirdly. "You got a problem with that?" Kurama's deep voice echoed menacingly

Visibly shaken the guard shook his head franctically and stamped the papers giving them back quickly.

"Kura-san you didn't have to scare the guy like that." He didnt reply as we navigate our way through the village as the people looked at us curiously. Some even gawked at Kurama as he walked past.

"Ah here we are." I looked up from the ground to see a beautiful two story house in front of us. "Kura-san where are we?"

I gazed at the beautiful house

I gazed at the beautiful house. "This house belonged to a friend of mine from the past. He used to live here before he passed away." He said as he walked forward.

It was secluded from the village surrounded by tress and a massive back yard. I for one am glad we'll be so far away from those insolent waste of oxygen.

I followed closely behind Kurama where he opened the door and stepped in taking off his shoes. "It's quite beautiful here Kura-san."

He hummed in response and I went to sit on the couch. "Isn't it. Oh by the way Kit you'll start school on monday." I groaned in response and he chuckled.

"Why do I have to go? I mean I practically know more things than those teachers, chunins and jounins combined." I yelled frustrated.

Kurama sighed and took out a scroll. "It was required of us since you're still a kid and I'm an adult so you have to go to school. Besides it's not like you have anything better other than training to do." He shrugged

"I'm not a kid." I grumbled as he looked at me. He had an unreadable expression on his face as he stared at me intensely. I fidgeted under his gaze.

Why am I so affected by this guy? No one has ever had me fidgeting before I mean I met Alucard for Kami's sake. He shook his head as I cleared my throat.

"I- no nevermind. Get some rest we've been travelling all day." He looked back down at his scrolled not once looking at me again.

I trudged up the stairs in search of a room I'll call my own. I opened the sliding door to reveal a spacious room. The tatami mat was folded neatly on a stool as the small tables a book shelves were placed neatly on one side of the room.

I slid the door shut and took off my shirt and pants. For a sixteen year old I had a body with muscles although not as big as Kurama's but they were there.

Kurama..........what did he think of me? Was I just a child to him? Someone who he thinks of as just a little brother?

I sighed loudly as I rolled unto the tatami in a comfortable position. "Would you ever think of me as something more than that?"

With that I drifted off to sleep with nothing but Kurama on my mind.

Kurama's POV
I sighed as soon as Naruto was out of ear shot. What the hell? Does he not know how he affects me? God damn it.

I sighed again tucking the scroll on a shelf as I headed towards where Naruto went. I opened doors after doors searching for him but to no avail. I got frantic and started running through the house.

I am pretty sure I checked every room. Unless... I ran to the left wing of the house and slid open the only door there. There he was. I sighed in relief as I sagged asgainst the door.

I looked at the boy infront and it became harder for me to breathe. He was naked practically naked. my breath hitched as I traced his body with my eyes slowly.

My pants started to get tighter as the seconds rolled by. Why the fuck is he sleeping naked. Of all the God damn times now?! I rushed out the room and towards the right wing.

I slammed open the door and dropped inside. My hand instantly found my pulsing member precum leaking from the tip. I groaned as my hand wrapped around my hard friend.

I stroked my member visualising my kit's naked body. I groaned and called his name as strings of cum shot out of my member spraying on my hand and the floor.

I slumped against the door breathing heavily. What the fuck is this human doing to me?

Halo my sweetins. I'm back. Kinda. Cuz of school SBAs and whatnot not to mention being too lazy. I procrastinate a lot. So here's the new update. Until next time.

Bye boo bears😘😘🐹🐹🐹
Vote and comment. Your ideas will seriously help me since I'm in desperate need for some inspiration right now. Help me?