Chapter Eighteen

Naruto's POV

"Kakashi sensei said the cat should be around here." Mumbled Gaara as he looked around the vast greenery of trees, grass and shrubs. I clicked my tongue and leant against the trunk of a tree.
" Sasuke-kun you can have my water bottle." Came the obnoxious voice of the banshee. I turned my gaze to them to see the red haired and pink haired girls fawning over the jerk they're so head over heels obsessed with him. I snared at the sight in annoyance as he didn't even bat an eyelash in their general direction, harsh. "Naruto-kun, I think I found the cat." Came Gaara-chan's sweet voice. Glancing over to him he was motioning for me to come forward so I did. There sat the cat laying lazily on the bank of the river sleeping, it's pale ginger fur glistening under the sun. I groaned in annoyance as I stalked slowly towards it so as to not scare the poor thing.

I was a couple feet away when the wanna be hogake sprang from the bushes at a very high speed yelling. "I found the cat Sasuke-kun!" The creature got up in a flash and stared at me in a panic. It ran towards the very edge of the river as I stretched my hand. "Come here kitty I'm not gonna hurt ya." I soothed as I crept closer. It looked around frightened but before he could dash off I quickly grabbed it gently by the nape and craddled him against my chest. It fussed and scratched at me for a few seconds then stopped as I gently rubbed it's fur. I glared up at the idiot before me then shook my head. I walked over to Gaara before putting my hands on his shoulder and shushined us to the classroom where we saw Kakashi's face buried deep in a small book and blood running down his lips from his nose.

"Here's the stupid cat." I mumbled gently putting down the cat on the desk as it yawned. The man looked up at us then turned as if searching for something. "Where's the rest of the group?" He asked standing up, I turned around to walk out the class but not before hearing Gaara respond to him. Walking towards the stairs leading towards the roof, I sighed internally as I slumped against a shaded spot on the wall. Closing my eyes I leaned back my head and relaxed.

Gaara's POV

I sighed silently as I watched the blonde walk through a door. Entering behind him I was greeted with the overhead sight of the school's ground. Looking around I saw him laying against a wall a gentle shadow cast over his face. Smiling gently I walked up to him and stood directly in front of him. Clearing my throat I folded my arms across my chest.
"That wasn't nice." My voice came across as monotonous as he cracked one ocean blue eye open and peered at me. "Who cares?" His husky voice had my next words stuck in my throat. I coughed awkwardly to cover up what had almost been a moan and glared at him. "Why are you so, so indifferent?" He closed the peering eye and ignored me as I glowered at him. " Hey don't ignore me." I growled at him. He didn't budge. Growling I kicked his leg and huffed. Before I could react he had tripped me and now I was falling towards his hands that grabbed my own. I was trapped between his legs that were now wrapped around me and my arms secured in his larger one. My face flushed red as I looked up at him only to see his ocean blue eyes peering at me through lidded eyes. His pink lips opened slightly as he spoke "is the little pup feeling lonely." He taunted as he smirked at me. I huffed for what felt like the millionth time and glared at him. A Small groan escaped from my lips as I struggled against his grip , "let go of me you..." He chuckled at my futile efforts. "And here I thought you were stronger than this." He mocked. I glowered at him, now don't get me wrong I may have posses Shukaku since I'm a jinchuriki, but he is somehow stronger than me. I bit his finger that brushed my lips he hissed lowly and looked at me intently I smirked as his grip loosened "serves you ri-" I gasped as he gripped my jaw hard and kissed me roughly. My cheeks flushed red as his free hand grabbed my left ass cheek and squeezed tightly. A moan escaped my lips and he took the advantage to shove his tongue in my mouth caressing my own tongue with his I squeezed my eyes tightly as my lower area started to feel tight. I gasped lightly as he pulled back, his breathing calm and collected as mine came out in erratic heavy puffs. He smirked at my probably erotic expression licking his lips. "You taste as sweet as you look." He said his voice caressing my ears. Before I had time to reply he was gone a swarm of Sakura petals surrounding me. I blushed heavily as I recalled his lips against minethe way his tongue caressed my mouth. I looked down at the tent in my pants before releasing a loud groan. Now I have to take care of myself.