CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Naruto's POV

After watching Kurama get frustrated and stormed off I sighed and nudged the sleeping boy.

"Hey Love." He looked at me sleepily. "Hi." He whispered back dropping his head to my chest again. "I'm sorry about that." I muttered

"Don't be I loved it." He said staring into my eyes. "You know what I just realized?" I tilted my head confused.

"What?" I asked. "Your eyes are soulless." He muttered. Laughing bitterly at him I shushined us back to my room and laid him on the bed.

Knowing he would be in pain from the way I plummeted in him. "Sorry if I said anything wrong." He quickly sat up only to flinch drastically from pain.

I placed my hand on his chest, pushing him back into a laying position. "That's alright, you only spoke the truth." I kissed his cheeks in reassurance.

He smiled up at me warmly, his eyes soft and alive. I got up and went towards my closet, grabbing two suits of underwear and clothes I went back towards the bed

Pulling on a pair of black tight underwear. I grabbed my black pants and shirt pulling them on. Turning to Shay I watched as he blushed when I had caught him staring.

Chuckling I helped him in his underwear and clothes which consisted of a navy blue shirt and dark green pants and a pair of sandals.

"Can you walk?" I asked. He nodded at me and sat up with great difficulty. Breathing heavily he stood and smiled triumphantly.

"I think I ca-" as soon as he stepped his legs gave out and I caught him right before he had hit the ground.

"Can't" he chuckled and I stooped infront of him my back towards him. "Hop on then and sleep while you're at it." He climbed onto my back and sighed

Wrapping his hands around my neck he buried his face in the side of my neck and fell asleep instantly. I guess I did wore him out pretty badly.

Chuckling I got up and headed towards the kitchen. Walking down I heard voices and stepped into the kitchen. There sat Maurice talking animatedly to a pissed as fuck Kurama.

"Hey guys." I chirped Kurama glared at me while Maurice blushed. "What happened to Shay and why were you guys gone for so long?" Maurice questioned

I smiled softly at him and replied. "He said he wanted to explore the hot springs nearby and we got caught up with things and all. I guess he's just tired from the exhausting workout we did when we had arrived."

Maurice nodded as Kurama scoffed. "Anyways, come on Maurice. Shay had said I should follow you guys somewhere." He got up and headed towards the door.

"Yeah. We have to meet the hogake today and start our travelling again right after." I stopped at his statement.

"You're leaving today?" I asked. He nodded. Well damn at least I had some good ass. Sighing I tugged on my shoes and walked out.

Maurice following closely behind. "Bye Kurama." I heard a faint bye little one and Maurice ran up next to me. "Where are you to go?" I asked him

"Um the hogake tower." I sighed annoyed at that. "Is something the matter Naruto?" Maurice asked tilting his head.

"No love. Let's get going." I ushered him. Annoyed at the fact that I have to see those sons of bitches so quickly.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪ time skip ₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Arriving at the hogake's tower. I used the healing jutsu to heal Shay since he will have to walk the rest of the way.