CHAPTER THREE

Kurama POV

I watched through the mindscape as the little boy lay on the grass in the forest. I had shunshined him there a while ago from the alley way.

All these years I've been on this earth I've never once seen someone so broken at such a tender age. Ever since I was sealed in this boy by Minato Namikaze, I had watched his carbon copy grow to be a punching bag for his village.

How could he let this happen to his own son. His flesh and blood, I may have resided in him but nonetheless this kid should be treated like a hero.

The one who had the most powerful tailed beast in him. This is why I hate the human race, they're filthy power loving bastards who fear and try to kill anything they don't understand.

How can you look at a toddler no older than two years, who doesn't know right from wrong and call him such names, treat him in such a way that he welcomes death.

Forced to grow older than he actually is, forced to endure such pain such agony and still smile at me warmly. I growled in anger as I healed the gash in his stomach.

I caused him all this pain yet he still wants to be friends. Why? This kid is the purest of them all and that is the reason I chose to befriend the little kit.

Even if it's just me, I will keep his company and protect him no matter what. I steeled my new resolution as I healed yet another deep wound.

I heard rustling in the nearby bush and turned my head towards the sound. Shit he's not fully healed as yet. I watched as three kids exited the bush all around kit's age.

"Ne Ino-san what are you going to do?" A blonde with blue green eyes shook her head and responded. "Absolutely nothing Choji-san."
The fat kid that asked munched on his potato chips.

While the other with pineapple like hair shook his head grumbling troublesome blonde. I masked Naruto's chakra signature as they walked by.

"I'll catch up with you later I'm gonna rest here a bit." The pineapple hair dude said as he came to a stop.
"Okay Shikamaru-san see you later"

The kid turned around and headed directly towards Naruto. I growled lowly as he stooped beside him. "Hey kid are you okay?"

I growled loudly as he stretched to touch Naruto. I forced some of my chakra through Naruto so I can speak from his mouth.

"If you touch him I'm going to rip you to shreds brat." I growled releasing my killing intent. The kid jumped back shocked and pulled out a kunai. "Who- who are you?"

I growled as my chakra surrounded my kit. "Your worst nightmare if you don't get the hell outta here and never lay your filthy hands on my kit."

The kid started running in the opposite direction of his friends, gripping his kunai in a white knuckled hold. I calmed down a few minutes after so I can heal my little kit.

Yes. My kit and as soon as he's old enough I will tell him to release me of this god awful place so I can protect him. I finished healing his broken ribs and arm along with the minor scrapes here and there.

I relaxed once again as I saw no more wounds to inflict pain. Even though when he wakes he'll be a little dizzy. I had also erased his memory about what happen in the alley with his family.

Damnit everytime I think about those god damn bastards I get so angry. How can they do that to their eldest child, the one who should've gotten the most love for how strong he is.

I clenched my teeth and roared. Naruto jolted awake from the sound looking around frantically. "It's okay kit its just me." I said softly trying not to scare the little thing.

"Kurama-sama?" I hummed in response as he called out. "Where are you? Why can't I see you?" He looked around slowly scanning the forest.

"That's because I'm in your head little one. You can only see me if you come to your mindscape." I explained and he nodded

"Why can't you come out now and stay with me?" He pouted a bit and I chuckled. "Kit I am sealed in you until this seal is broken I cannot leave."

His face fell and his lips started to quiver.  "However when you reach the age of ten you will be able to enter your mindscape again and by then I will come out and play with you. Deal?"

Naruto's face brighten up with a huge grin and nodded rapidly. "Yes deal Kura-san!" He shouted happily. Kura-san?

"There is a catch though Naruto-kun."  He tilted his head. "Catch what catch?" I chuckled at his cuteness.  "Well first when we are speaking you think of the words instead of saying them out loud. Second you will start training from this day onwards to be the strongest ninja there is."

Naruto nodded at this and smiled. "If I'll get to see you then by all means Kura-san I will do it, I will get stronger for you." I smiled mentally.

"Not for me kit but for you." He shook his head and smiled. "For us."

Vote and comment💖💖💖
I think this was a short chapter compared to the others but oh well. I'm lazy.

Buh bye boo bears😚😚🐹