Chapter Twenty

Naruto's POV

I had shushined us to my room where I cleaned Gaara and wrapped him up in bed. After Stepping from the shower Kurama came walking down the hallway looking grim. "What's wrong Kura-san? " I questioned as he came closer stopping arm's length from me. "They're people attacking the village." He said searching my face for any reaction. "Oh I know." I muttered as I walked into my room to get dressed. "They're doing a great deal of damage too." He muttered as he stepped in the room, glancing at Gaara wrapped in my sheets. He shook his head with an amused smile as he turned to me. "You really took your time huh?" He jeered. Shaking my head I threw a loose tank top and a skinny anubi black pants and my sandals. "Shall we see what's happening?" I asked leaning down to kiss Gaara's forehead before we shushined towards the rock with the past hokages. Sitting down I watched as they all fought for their lives. Blood curdling screams as the villagers ran for their lives from a golem ripping anyone it caught to shreds. Smiling softly I turned to kurama "Should've brought some popcorn." He chuckled nodding in agreement. We watched the battle unfold in silence as the hogake finally defeated to enemy's leader. The pink haired girl then did some jutsu shit that had washed over the village to heal the injured. I sighed disappointed at the outcome, I shushined to area where a multiple of them were gathered around the man I was looking for. Kakashi-sensei was laying on the ground a hole where his heart is or better yet was. Murmurs sprung as I leant beside him and hovered my hand over the gaping hole. "A bird of the hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." I recited the words Alucard taught me. "Lusting for me already kitten?" Came the smooth voice of the king of death. Deciding to ignore him I pointed to Kakashi. "He's the one you spoke of?" I asked as Alucard turned to look at the man. "Yes that's him." He replied softly as he looked into my eyes. "And you won't harm Gaara if I make him willingly go with you?" He nodded in response. The murmurs have turned into loud chatter but we ignored them and I continue with the resurrection. Using the forbidden jutsu to give him life. I watched as his heart began to reform slowly until it started to beat it's calming rythym. The gaping hole closing slowly, Kakashi gasped for air as he sat up abruptly his head snapping up to meet the eyes of his new owner. "Hello dear boy." Alucard's voice washed over us as Kakashi shivered. A soft hi coming from him, Alucard turned to me as he lifted Kakashi from the ground bridal style. "Well kitten it looks like you can keep your little interest for now, that is until I get bored. " I grinned at him before he vanished into thin air. "What did you to do Kakashi?!" Screamed someone as I felt a hand roughly pull me up from my kneeling position by the front of my shirt. Reaching the person's height I saw it was the hogake glaring furiously at me. "I saved him. Something you couldn't do, something none of you could've done since you all watched him die." I sneered at them before pulling away from the blonde man. "If you ever try that again I will break your arm." I growled out at him. His nostrils flared as he growled back. "I am your father I will do whatever I want with you." I stopped and stared at him before scowling. "You are not my father." I replied spitting out the words as he stalked closer. "Do not talk back to me." He sneered standing directly infront of me, the tension was so thick it could be cut with a knife. "And what the fuck can you do huh?" I spat at him. A few seconds go by before I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek. Did he just? I looked at him dead in the eyes before I grabbed his throat. The movement so fast no one had the time to react, he gasped for air trying to pry my hand away as I leaked venom into his bloodstream,  effectively stopping his Chakra flow for good. Letting him go he fell to the floor coughing up heaps of blood as I stood over him. "W-what did you do to me?" He asked in between coughs. "Now you'll feel what I felt being a small powerless child." I uttered before slamming my foot against his temple knocking him out. I turned to see everyone on the ground groaning and gasping for air as my killing intent was so strong it forced the others into submission.  Walking towards the statue I shushined halfway deciding to go check on a certain red head. Looking down on the bed I saw that he only moved a fraction while we were gone. I laid beside him and he turned snuggling into my chest with a soft sigh. I smiled softly as I thought there's no way I would've let Alucard take you. You see Alucard had been pestering me to come home to him and when I refused he changed his methods of convincing tell me he'll take Gaara and break him. There's no way I could've done that, so when the war broke out I saw the opportunity to snatch someone powerful and make them his pet. Closing my eyes I kissed the crown of Gaara's head before letting the sweet darkness wash over me.

Hello readers, I was thinking to write a book about Alucard x Gaara?? What do you think?
Bye readers