sepia

sepia (warm, dark brown) - evokes feelings of passion, comes from the giving of gifts of chocolate to people you love.
_______________________________

The next day, after Rem drove home, he dropped me off at work. I purposely didn't tell him I had lessons with Myles. He was jealous over a boy that was almost 6 years younger than me, it was funny to think about, but it gave me pride that he (of all people) loved me that much, that he was jealous.

Myles had already had about 7 lessons of Piano, a few with me and a few with Jay.
He asked if he could switch it up, and check out some of the guitars today.
We sat near the window and I brought out MY electric Gibson explorer. The warm sepia - brown paint on the guitar was filled with stickers.

Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, Asking Alexandria, PVRIS, Bring me The Horizon, Black Veil Brides, Smashing Pumpkins, Marylin Manson, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Slipknot, All time Low, Attila, Beartooth, Chase Atlantic, Crown the Empire, Fall out Boy, Panic at the Disco, My chemical Romance, Paramore, Mayday Parade, Marianas Trench, Falling in Reverse, In This Moment, Motionless In White, New Years Day, Twenty One Pilots, The 1975, Waterparks.

The newest : Palaye Royale, I had three of those.

It never ended. Years and years of collection, and that was just to name a few. Myles looked at the names in awe, "holy sh-" he stopped him self. I couldn't help but laugh.
He plucked the D cord and the electric sound was low and it hummed through our ears.
"Can you play me something?" He asked me, he was definitely more comfortable around me now, after a few lessons,
"Yeah sure." I positioned my hands, looking at the names. The first that caught my eye was Falling In Reverse, and I immediately thought of "The Drug in Me is You." I strummed the first chord
"I heard a knock upon my door the other day."
The electric sound hummed through my fingers, the familiar feeling made me relax. I sang quietly to keep my pacing.
"I opened it to find death staring in my face."
My fingers held the pick that hit the strings firmly.
"The feel of mortal stock it still reverberates"
Myles sang the next lyrics quietly with me.
"Every where I go I drag this coffin just incase."
I stumbled my chords in shock, looking at him in surprise.
"Rad!" I called and focused on playing. I could see his eyes watching my fingers and how they pressed the chords down.
I played for a few more seconds before stopping, I carefully handed my guitar to him giving him a look that said "this is my baby, don't fuck this up"
He felt the layered stickers but looked up, he looked out the window and scrunched his brows,
I followed his gaze and saw Emerson taking a video of me on his phone. I jumped, how did I not see him before?
He came close to the window with a large grin, showing me his phone, a snapchat video of me playing the guitar being sent to "Remington" I glared up at him and he pressed send.
Myles laughed, I got up and Emerson met me inside, and hugged me.
"Hello miss, I'm here to talk to Jay?" He asked me.
"He's upstairs." I mumbled, going back to Myles.
I showed him a few things for about 20 minutes, he was a fast learner, we occasionally heard yelling upstairs.
Myles was actually really funny and I had to try to keep being professional, and not just talk and make jokes with him.
Eventually Jay bursted through the door and yelled out "Diana, were you going to tell me you were dating that hot vampire guy? OR THAT EMERSON: (MY BEST FRIEND) WAS HIS FUCKING BROTHER!?" Emerson came out behind him with a sly smile on his face and I shot him a glare.
"Didn't think you cared, didn't even know Emerson knew." I shrugged
"Gimme a second, these two idiots need to be smacked" I whispered to Myles causing him to laugh loudly.
I stood at the bottom of the stairs they stood atop of.
"Were you gonna tell me you were quitting to go on tour with them?" Jay asked me, I felt Myles' eyes on me, and I felt my heart sink. "I hadn't decided if I was actually going yet," I answered truthfully. And Emerson gasped and slid down the stair railing, he gently pinned my shoulders to the wall,
"Oh you're coming, I just quit for you." He growled.
I sighed and moved away from him, I walked up the stairs and gave Jay a hug, "I'm sorry." I spoke.
"I'm happy for you, you deserve this." He smiled,
I hugged him yet again. "Thankyou Jay. I love you."