01

seo yeonwoo woke up in a bed that was not her own. her eyes shot open as she looked around the minimalistic bedroom. she found that she was alone in the room.

she inhaled sharply when she heard noises from outside the bedroom. the noises sounded very much like a japanese game show on a television.

her head was throbbing and she was exhausted. she squinted and tried to remember what had had happened the night before.

just then she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket, soft music emitting from it.

"shhh." yeonwoo said to her phone, quickly answering the call and hoping that whoever or whatever was outside the room hadn't heard.

"hello?" she whispered.

"where are you, girl?" the voice of her best friend, ong seongwoo was heard on the line.

"i.. i have no clue." she admitted.

"sorry i lost you at the club last night. didn't you get an uber back?" he asked, voice full of concern.

"well, i guess? but im not in my own home?" she asked, taking one more look around the room.

"ooh, did you spend the night at someone's place?" seongwoo asked, laughing.

"no! seongwoo, you know im not like that!" she shot back.

"do you remember anything about last night?" he questioned.

"umm yeah. my uber drivers name was japanese, tadaka kento or something like that?"

///

cheeky first chapter of my new kenta story!! i hope you like it & pls stan jbj ♡