13

"guess what?" seongwoo shouted as he opened the door to yeonwoo's house with daniel at his heels.

"you guys sleep over once and suddenly, you come here whenever you want?" yeonwoo asked, looking up from her phone as she sat on the couch.

"please, the day we slept over was like two weeks ago." daniel shrugged and put his things down at the dining table.

"okay, what did you want me to guess?" yeonwoo asked, looking at seongwoo and daniel's glowing faces.

"we're moving in together!" they announced in unison. yeonwoo jumped up from where she was sitting and clapped her hands together in happiness for the couple.

"my parents are finally going to live together. congratulations, you guys." she cheered, giving seongwoo a hug.

"anyway, we're going furniture shopping at ikea and it's a good date place." seongwoo wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"okay, have fun then." yeonwoo nodded.

"are you stupid? im asking you to bring kenta." seongwoo rolled his eyes at yeonwoo who was only now realising.

"honestly, we have to set up all your dates for you." daniel huffed.

"geez, thanks dads." yeonwoo said, texting kenta immediately.

---

a while later, the four entered the large furniture outlet. there were many people milling around and it was pretty crowded.

"let's go in." seongwoo took daniel's hand and they started walking.

"seongwoo and i used to come here all the time after school mainly because the couches were so comfortable. we would do our homework then go home." yeonwoo told kenta and daniel who laughed at the image of a  younger seongwoo and yeonwoo doing that.

"we always used to start out trips by playing hide and seek but it got two boring and predictable." seongwoo shrugged, looking at his reflection as they passed by a mirrror on the wall in one of the makeshift display rooms.

"let's try now, there's 4 of us, there's tons of people around. it'll be fun." daniel suggested, his eyes crinkling as he smiled. 

"... okay fine, for you, my kid boyfriend. i'll seek, you guys hide. and only in this area!" seongwoo said, giving in to his boyfriend.

seongwoo turned around and covered his eyes. daniel grinned cheekily at kenta and yeonwoo before going to hide behind a shelf.

yeonwoo looked around, racking her brain for a good hiding place when kenta pulled her by the hand towards one of the display rooms, which just happened to be a cream-themed bathroom.

kenta ducked into the spotless bathtub and flattened himself against the surface of the tub. yeonwoo looked around helplessly. they were near seongwoo so she could hear him finishing up the count.

"come here." kenta hissed at her. yeonwoo glanced at seongwoo one more time before climbing into the bathtub next to kenta. the two of them lay face to face in the tub, holding their breaths.

"stupid, i can see you." they heard seongwoo say, almost immediately. then the sound of daniel's laughter.

yeonwoo shifted her gaze to kenta and she smiled at him. she could see his cheeks pink up slightly.

"you're cute." she whispered to him.

"i think you're cuter." he said, despite his now madly blushing cheeks.

they were pressed closely together in the tub, and all yeonwoo knew was that she wanted to kiss him. they were so close that she barely had to lean in.