06

once they had gotten past the whole cable car ordeal, kenta seemed much better once he stepped onto dry land.

"are you okay now?" yeonwoo asked. kenta laughed.

"i've been okay all the while, what do you mean?" he nodded his head.

"of course of course." she nodded along with him, laughing.

"so what's there to do here?" kenta asked.

"well, there's the food. and the love locks." she said, looking towards the swarm of people who were writing things on locks in a distance.

"let's get food, im starving." kenta said. they went to get various kinds of street food, particularly the famous potato snack which was difficult for kenta to eat.

"my friend donghan could probably eat this in one bite." kenta mused to himself.

"wait what? did you just say your friend could eat this in one bite?" yeonwoo couldn't help but overhear what he said.

"well, the guy eats like he hasn't eaten in years." kenta shrugged.

yeonwoo laughed, and just then her phone rang. to her surprise, it wasn't seongwoo but daniel. she gave an apologetic look to kenta and answered the phone.

"uh hello daniel?"

"hey yeonwoo, seongwoo and i were wondering if you needed advice for your date." daniel said breezily. yeonwoo nearly choked.

"from you? and seongwoo? oh please. i'd do better on my own that you two hopeless people." she said.

"so you don't deny that it's a date." seongwoo chimed in.

"um. yes i do deny that it's whatever you just said." she said, eyeing kenta who gave her a smile.

"he's standing right there, isn't he?" daniel asked, reacting to her vague answer.

"yes. so please hang up." she said, gritting her teeth as she answered him.

"sheesh, okay. text us if you need any top class advice. have fun on your date. bye!" daniel said and hung up before yeonwoo could disagree with him. she pocketed her phone.

"that was just my annoying friends asking about some things." she said, once again sounding vague and strange.

but kenta just smiled brightly and asked her if she wanted ice cream.

///

ongniel as parents is a concept

also donghan eating is life