10

a month had passed and it was clear that both kenta and yeonwoo liked each other very much. but neither of them said a word to each other about it.

it was a typical afternoon, seongwoo lay on his stomach on the couch couch, absorbed on his phone while yeonwoo was sitting on the floor leaning against the couch.

"dude, i have something to tell you. i like kenta. " yeonwoo confessed to seongwoo.

"mhm, yeah me too." seongwoo answered, clearly not paying attention to what she was saying.

"wait what?" she turned around to see him texting with a smile on his face.

"stop sexting daniel and help me." yeonwoo grabbed his phone and texted an 'ok bye now' before putting the phone into her pocket.

"okay geez, what is it?" he eyes his phone in her pocket but slowly dismissed it.

"i like kenta." yeonwoo said after taking a deep breath.

"... i know?" seongwoo said.

"you do?" she asked, her eyes widened.

"yes? doesn't everyone know that you're in love with kenta?" seongwoo shrugged.

"what- no! i mean, is it that obvious?"

"kinda, but don't worry, daniel and i are 85% sure that he's in love with you too." he said, a grin on his face.

"...okay. so what do i do?" yeonwoo asked, wondering why she was asking seongwoo of all people.

"i swear, daniel and i have to do everything for you." seongwoo said, holding his hand out to her, asking for his phone back.

---

five minutes later, daniel was on speakerphone while seongwoo explained the situation.

"i dont really think that's a situation, i mean. aren't you guys kind of already dating by now?" daniel's voice came from the other line.

"what are you, the love expert?" yeonwoo scoffed in reply.

"yeonwoo, tell me, which one of us has a boyfriend?" daniel rebutted.

"fair point." yeonwoo clammed up.

a while later, the "love experts" had decided that yeonwoo should invite kenta for a picnic at night to watch the stars.

daniel also heavily suggested playing music so the two could dance together since kenta always showed excitement when it came to dancing but had yet to actually dance around them.

"i guess, i am really curious about the whole dancing thing." yeonwoo said.

"go for it! and who do you have to thank for this amazing idea?" daniel asked expectantly.

yeonwoo reached over and disconnected the call. both her and seongwoo collapsed in a fit of giggles.

"text him and tell him i said thanks." she told ong, as she picked up her own phone to casually ask kenta out.

///

hello it's literally been a month since i updated this yikes but i will be posting another update v soon !

thank you for reading and sorry for making you wait !!