14

ongie: hey yeonwoo

yeonwoo: hello ongie

ongie: no it's daniel

yeonwoo: why don't you text me with your own phone?

ongie: my phone is on the table and im too lazy to get it

ongie: so i made seongwoo lend me his

yeonwoo: wow he's whipped

ongie: tru

ongie: i mean have you seen me? im hot

yeonwoo: ... anyways

ongie: anyways

ongie: do you have plans with kenta today?

yeonwoo: uh last i checked, i dont

ongie: okay then make plans with him

ongie: come with me and seongwoo to the dance studio

yeonwoo: why do you need us there?

yeonwoo: we both know the two of you are just gonna end up making out after dancing for half an hour

ongie: ok tru again

ongie: but you said he liked dancing

ongie: this is a good way to get closer

ongie: once again, must i do everything for you

yeonwoo: okay fine

yeonwoo: i'll ask him

ongie: do you need me to ask him for you

yeonwoo: i am capable of making my own plans thank you very much

yeonwoo: why is seongwoo so whipped you're so annoying

ongie: sHUT

ongie: but tru

---

kenta answered the call with a "hello beautiful" followed by a fit of giggles.

"i wasn't prepared for that." yeonwoo said, blushing as she pictured kenta giggling in her head.

"anyway, do you have plans? because seongwoo and daniel wanted to see if we could go to the dance studio with them." yeonwoo started.

"..dance studio?" kenta said, his voice laced with uncertainty.

"yes, it's a pretty nice place. you like dancing too and they won't make you do anything you don't want to." she assured him.

"hmm." kenta hummed softly.

"it's totaly fine if you don't wa-"

"i'll come. it sounds great, yeonwoo." he chuckled before adding. "your uber will come pick you up soon."

"i'll be waiting!"

---

when yeonwoo and kenta arrived in the dance studio, they immediately saw daniel and seongwoo sat on the floor peering into an ipad.

"what are you guys looking at?" yeonwoo asked as she closed the door.

"daniel is trying to show me a video of a japanese guy dancing to despacito." seongwoo said, looking up at the two incoming people.

"japanese guy?" kenta sat down next to seongwoo to look at the ipad as well.

daniel pressed play on the video and the four of them watched said japanese guy dancing to despacito at various places.

"that guy kind of looks like you." daniel said, looking up at kenta.

"really? i think he's more handsome than kenta." yeonwoo teased, poking his arm playfully. this earned a pout from kenta. 

"is this what you guys do in the dance studio?" kenta asked.

"actually, there's a lot more making out but i think they're toning it down because we're here." yeonwoo answered on behalf of the couple.

"actually we're here because daniel was going to teach me how to do this really intense flip. and it looks super cool like bshhh!" seongwoo said, getting excited as he started to use hand gestures and sound effects instead of words.

"okay, let's see this amazing move!" yeonwoo cheered as daniel stood up to show them the move.

he started of with some b-boy moves and ended with an elaborate flip, landing perfectly on his knees. he looked up at the other with a wide grin, his front teeth peeking out from his lips.

"that was so cool!" kenta said, clapping excitedly.

"my daniel is going to be a big star someday." seongwoo said dreamily as he scooted over to daniel to give him a kiss.

"i'm going to teach you now, kenta want to learn too?" daniel looked towards kenta who seemed like he wanted to learn as well.

"yes, let's do it." kenta said, standing up and getting into position next to seongwoo. he turned back to look at yeonwoo who was sitting against the wall.

"are you sure this is okay?" yeonwoo asked him. he nodded and gave her a smile before turning back to daniel.

daniel immediately demonstrated the flip another two times, panting as he landed the second time. seongwoo didn't have the strength to even execute the flip and the two ended up bursting into laughter together.

kenta, on the other hand, managed to lift himself up but crashed in a heap on the ground.

at once, the sound of seongwoo and daniel was drowned out by yeonwoo screaming. kenta saw the three rush to his side then a surge of pain and everything went black.

///