04

yeonwoo got into the car next to kenta and was greeted by a wide grin from the driver.

"yeonwoo. i saw your name pop up and i was really confused but then i thought it was fate and i was really happy and oh no, im rambling um." he quietened down and yeonwoo laughed.

"oh, you're so cute." she muttered under her breath, soft enough that he wouldn't hear.

"so where to?" he asked, shy after mentioning the fate thing.

"home.. is what i should say. but hm, tell me, kenta from japan, have you been to namsan tower?" she asked, her mind going through tourist places she could take kenta. yeonwoo had no idea why she suddenly felt the need to bring kenta somewhere.

"i haven't actually. but um. i thought people know each other for a longer time before going on a first date?" kenta mused, more to himself than to yeonwoo. she choked.

"first date? wait what?" she asked and kenta's face turned red. he buried his face in his hands.

"oh no, i wasn't supposed to say that, was i?" he groaned and continued to cover his face.

yeonwoo took his hands and moved them away from his face. it was then that she realised kenta probably had no experience with girls.

"calm down, calm down. let's go to namsan tower! it'll be fun." she nodded, giving him a smile. he pouted and slowly nodded along.

"yes, you're right. sorry. im kind of shy around girls." he said, putting his hands on the steering wheel and not meeting her eyes.

"you're cute, kenta." she said out loud this time. she watched as his ears turned red.

///

okay so as of today, jbj has debut! the day we have been waiting months for has finally come! it is truly a blessing to have watched them from the start until today. im so proud of all of them, im sure they're all so excited and happy now that they have debut! give them lots of love pls!

the album is really good so i hope that you check out the songs!! 오늘부터 is my favourite song on the album, what's yours?

lastly, don't forget to watch the mv that i've conveniently put in the media if you have yet to. if you have already seen it, it's about time you watch it again!! ♡

 if you have already seen it, it's about time you watch it again!! ♡