05

kenta kept silent on the way to namsan tower as he drove. he was still feeling shy after blurting out things that he shouldnt have. yeonwoo had out her phone, quietly texting seongwu.

yeonwoo: this kenta guy is totally cute

ongie: so you're sure he isn't a stalker?

yeonwoo: seongwoo, he's really cute

yeonwoo: he said he's shy around girls and if that isnt the cutest thing

ongie: ok that is kind of cute

ongie: is he sending you home?

yeonwoo: oh uh about that..

ongie: ..where are you?

yeonwoo: on the way to namsan tower

ongie: that was not the answer i was expecting

ongie: but better than you saying "his house" or something

yeonwoo: jk im going back to his place

ongie: wHAT

yeonwoo: im kidding

ongie: make up your mind on what you're kidding about

yeonwoo: im going to namsan ok that's the truth

ongie: okay sheesh

yeonwoo snickered and looked up to see that they had arrived at namsan tower. there were many foreigners miling around the area.

"let's go in and get tickets for the cable car." she said, getting out of the car.

"wait, c-cable car?" kenta asked, suddenly looking worried.

"uh, yes? you don't expect us to climb up to the tower do you?" she asked, then became concerned after she noticed the look on his face.

"everything okay?" she asked. kenta nodded in response.

"yes, everything's fine. let's go." was what his mouth said, but his shaky eyes said otherwise.

anyway, yeonwoo led them inside to buy the tickets. she had come here a few times with seongwoo because he loved taking pictures to spice up his instagram feed.

when they got into the glass lined cable car, kenta immediately started freaking out. he held on tightly to the metal railings and closed his eyes.

"you're scared of heights?" she asked softly. without opening his eyes, kenta just nodded. yeonwoo just nodded to herself, not sure how to calm him down.

"um, c-can i hold your hand?" came a small voice from kenta. yeonwoo felt heat rush to her cheeks as she took a hold of kenta's hand.

"thank you." he said. she could feel him slowly relax as the cable car moved higher and higher.

///

hello i have an announcement to make!

bry ( BRYHWI ), jess ( busan-unit ), kim ( METAWOONG ) and i have made a collab account which is JBJ-K787 !! if you like or have read any of our books, we hope that you'll go on there and give us a cheeky follow cause we have a lot planned!!  it's gonna be lit!

thank you very much ♡