FORTY SEVEN

Carrington Hill

My body trembled when I felt his hot breath fan against me down there. He pressed kisses on my lower abdomen and then right down – or so I thought. He missed the most sensitive part of my body which got me burning up with need and excitement. My hips kept swinging up and down, to the left then the right so he had to hold me down.

In that moment I realised that this was long overdue. We spent too much time away with no intimate interaction and I loved every second of this.

My fingers pushed through his soft and silky hair, the short curls slipped right out. When I felt his hot tongue ran along my entrance, I tugged on his hair and let out a whimper while my hips bucked forward. His nose kept touching my clit as his tongue worked deep in me to get me to my first orgasm in a while.

"Come on," I whined, my toes curled up and I fisted his hair tightly. Soon enough, I felt two of his fingers enter me at the same time, his mouth moved up to my most sensitive part. This time the room was filled with the smacking noise of his fingers that were caused by my wetness and the quiet little moans that left my lips. "So good, Haz, you're so-uh, good," I mumbled, my teeth nibbling on my bottom lip and my eyes screwed shut.

I was seeing black and then it was like fireworks behind my lids at the sensation that my boyfriend gifted me with. One of his hands interlocked with mine while the other worked on me faster and harder than before, my own other free hand cupped my breast. The way Harry's mouth and fingers did their magic on me and the way I gripped myself, the feeling was overwhelming.

My lower stomach clenched and it started to burn, the familiar feeling of my orgasm came waving at me like an old friend.

"Yes, more, please," I panted as I moved my hips forward again and I let out a whine when Harry pulled his fingers out of me. Instead, he pushed my legs up so the bottom of my feet was facing the ceiling then placed them on his shoulder. His mouth soon came in contact with my sensitive area again and I sighed in pleasure. "God, I love you," I mumbled and let out a little, innocent giggle. "I love you so much," my moans and sighs interrupted my confession of how much I loved my boy but it was fine because he was loving me back.

Not in the form of words but in a physical way.

"Come on, baby girl, come for me," he said and I felt his palm slap my bum. His deep voice and actions got me even more hot and bothered, my need to let go of my orgasm became stronger. "Do it for me, sunshine. I know you can," he murmured as he looked up at me from between my legs.

He sucked on my clit and curled his fingers inside of me, hitting a spot which he hadn't done before. I moaned loudly and my thighs closed around his neck, my hips moved up and I bit down on my lip so hard that I felt some blood come out.

My whole body trembled in the arms of the man who I loved more than I loved myself probably. The orgasm he gave me was honestly mind blowing and I found myself wanting another one from him.

His tongue ran along me a few times before he moved up to me and placed his lips on mine. I kissed him deeply, his tongue tasted slightly salty which made me giggle as I pulled back. My fingers pushed through his messy hair and then I pulled him to my neck.

"I love you so much," I whispered in his ear and pressed a kiss onto his cheek.

"I love you more," he replied and then pushed himself off of me.

My heartbeat increased even more when I saw him move to the side a little to open one of the bedside table drawers then pulled out a box which clearly said "Durex" on it. I couldn't help but smirk at the fact that he kept them next to his bed and when he took one packet out he opened it with his teeth.