Monster Resurr-eggtion

The next morning, we all got up and got dressed. Once we were out side the trailers the boys came out of theirs. Once Duncan was in view i ran over to him and pulled him into a hug. He hugged me back and chuckled.

"Well hello to you to." he says once we pulled apart. I smiled at him as Bridget and Geoff came to our side.

Together we all walked to the mess hall tent to get our food. Inside Chef waited for us to get our trays and form a line. Bridget and Geoff started to make out in front of us as the line started to move.

"Keep the line moving lovebirds." Duncan told them. The couple side stepped to the back of the line. We walked up Duncan going first. "Forgot how hungry i got last year from eating on Chris wrecked schedule."

"Thankfully its different this time around." I commented when Chef placed my food on my try.

"I Know. Got to the point where i'd kill for Chefs disgusting food." Gwen said behind me."No offense Chef."

He looked at her and dropped her food onto the floor. "None taken."

Gwen walked past him and i nudged her. "Want my toast?" i asked holding it out to her. She smiled.

"You can have my toast Gwen." Trent came up to us smiling.

"Thanks but i cant take enemy toast." She smirked at him.

Enemies? We're not enemies."

"In this game we are all enemies." Duncan smirked at us all.

"Not me and Gwen. Ill always have her back, no matter what." Trent smiled sweetly at Gwen.

"Right back at you, babe." Gwen replied.

"Well as of right now, your going to watch the enemies backs." I linked arms with Gwen and started to walk off with her. "Bye boys." Gwen started to laugh as we went to sit with the girls. But the whole room was shocked when Owen walked into the room, only wanting to eat prunes. Duncan and Trent still came and sat down with us. Duncan gave me a side smirk when i looked at him.

"Welcome to day two of, Total Drama Action! Today challenge genera, Aliens!" Chris announced. Everyone's eyes started to fill with excitement. "Our unpaid inters have been hard at work, figuring out what makes an alien movie successful. Chef?"

We all turn our head to said man, "You got three basic rules, Aliens want to take over the world and start making lots of baby aliens. People fight back, then the military's called in. Yo Chris, where's my paycheck-"

"Its in the mail. Today's challenge, find the alien egg and return to home base before mama alien finds you." He held up a map for example. The two fastest get to pick the teams this season."

Duncan laughed. "Sorry losers, but no-one knows alien movies the way i do. The more obscure the better."

"You wish." i challenged him with a smile. "I've seen every alien move there is out there."

"See this is why we work." He smirked poking my side.

"Yo Chris, you got some laser-shooting monster playing mam alien?" Dj asked.

"Not quite." Chris say's as Chef come out in an alien suit. "Here are your GPS devices, complete with maps of the film lot. Find the alien eggs but be careful-" He tossed one to Duncan and Trent. "Cause today you're all on Chefs menu."

Chris then shewed us to get started. Duncan made sure that we were together. He threw an arm over my shoulders and pulled my into him. As we walked over to the film lot.