Rock 'N Rule

No one was sent home last night, not sure as to why, but im sure we would be done with this show if they would stop doing this.

Duncan and i Went into the trailers to get ready for the day. AS i was brushing my hair Lindsey bust into the trailer singing terribly to a song i dont know.

"Im getting the worst headache." i say putting my stuff into my bag.

"Why are you so grouchy?" Lindsey asked putting on make up.

"Cause im stuck on a stupid show." I wasnt lieing, this show does make me pissy.

"We all just need to get along." Beth tried to say.

"Yeah, about that." i say standing up. "Got to go."

Its not that they are bad people, they are nice girls. I just cant handle them. I cant keep explaining things to them, and when im alone with them they keep asking about Duncan and me. It gets annoying after awhile.

When i got to the door, loud drums started. Opening the door, Beth and Lindsey behind me, Chef was playing said drums right out side. Next to him stood Chris,

"Nice of you to join us." Chris said once Chef was done. "Today's movie genre is, The rock and Role bio pick."

"Alright!" Harold said as him and Duncan walked out the other trailer. Harold slid around on the ground, acting like he was playing an air guitar.

"Is bio pick like a tooth pick cause i need one." Lindsey asked raising her hands. She was eating popcorn while Chris was talking before. "I got popcorn right here." She pointed inside her mouth.

"Zip up, popcorn down." Chris told her. "Any good rock an role bio pick starts with a kid from a humble beginning drawn to a seemingly glam world of rock music. After overcoming ginormous hard ship, the kid gets a brake, and has a huge come back. The kid is then dragged into the scam stuff that im not aloud to say on tv. A few things that a certified star needs to know and talk about, is rock out on the guitar, work the poperotzi, and trash a hotel room. Any questions?"

Lindsey raised her hand. "Umm why is Owen eating my popcorn?"

Turning around, Owen stood there eating said popcorn. "Owen?!" we all said.

I smiled at him and waved. "Hey bud." Nice to see someone other then the one still here, other then Duncan anyway.

"Owen, you were suppose to wait for your que. What is wrong with you?" Chris asked him.

"I was hungry. And when im hungry i forget everything im told and listen to my tummy." He says with a smile.

"Owen get lost till i give you your que!" Chris yelled. Owen did as he was told, taking the popcorn with him. "Anyway i have an announcement. Because im the host, and i can do what ever i want i decided to bring someone back to the show. Can you guess who it is?"

"Oh is it, thats the name of the boy i liked? Talor?" Lindsey . . . only her.

"Kill me now." i say with a sigh.

"Hi everyone!" Owen came back out. Chris wasn't to happy about it though. Guess that wasnt his que. "I just couldnt help my self." Owen walked up hugging Lindsey.

He started to hug everyone, and when he got to me i wrapped my arms around his neck into a real hug. "You have been missed Owen." i tell him.

"Thanks Luna." He smiled down at me after the hug. "Bridget say's hi and she cant wait to see you." I smiled at him. "But she also said you better not come back to soon."