1

Summer pov

I wake up at 6:20 am realising that today was my first day of my brand new life in Austin. I am silently worried because what if no one likes me here, what if I am just a big no body and no one want to be my friend. Ok summer just calm down let just see when we get there.

I get up have a shower get dressed have breakfast and then my mom drop me off at school I get out of the car.
"Bye mom" I said "bye sum have a good day" after her finishing that sentence I shut the door and stated to walk the rest of the way to school.

As I was at the gate I fell a bump from someone and fell to the ground with them. "Ouch" I said screaming out
"Omg I am so sorry please don't tell on me" as I see a hand to pick me up I kindly accepted it. I looked up and saw a boy " I'm Freddy by the way, you must be new here" " ya my name is Summer" "anyway I got to go, bye" said the boy as he hoped back on his skateboard and skate off. Well that was weird I thought to myself as I continue waking I get to the school and see my class room number was 14b. As I hears the bell ring I walked to class.

When I there I was greeted by the teacher or also known as mr Finn.
"Hello and you must be summer" said the teacher "yes I am" "well summer, can you keep a secret" "ya" I said "well, we are a secret band" said mr Finn. Oh no a secret band this can't be happening I need to have a good life and I need to get into a good collage I don't want to be here with a secret band. "What no I can't be here I don't want to be in a band I want to be in a school" "woah calm down chick" said one of the boys in the back I went to go ok look for the person who said that and it turned out to be.......

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I hoped you guys enjoy this book:)