16

Freddy POV

But as I was watching the channel I saw something that will forever scar me.

Breaking news

"This is just in a young girl that goes My the named Summer Holland have been kidnapped. James can you tells us more?"
The reporter said from the news channel

"Hello there, a young girl from Austin has been kidnapped today. She goes by the name of Summer Holland. The kidnapped took place a couple of hours ago, after Summer went to bed she was never seen by anyone"

I turn off the Tv almost about to faint. My hands in my laps.

"Who would do such a thing" I said to myself "she can't be gone just like that she just got here"

After saying that sentences I started having flashbacks. I don't know any thing that is related to that sentences at all.

I walked out the door, grab my bike and cycled to Zack house.

Bang bang bang, I knocked on Zack door like I was in a rush.

The second he opened the door I burst into the house.

I sat down with him in the sitting room and told him everything about what just happened.

"Woah, I am really sorry bro" Zack says putting his arm around my back " I did not know you felt that all about her"

Bang bang bang

There is another knock on the door.

Zack goes to answer it.

"Tomika...." Zack says

Until Tomika jump to give him a hug a start crying on his shoulder.

"Did you see what happened to Summer" she says

"Ya Freddy told me" as he points at me

It was so awkward at that moment for some strange reason that all I can really give her was a wave.

"I feel so bad for Mrs Holland (Summer Mom)" Zack says letting go of Tomika "I think we should pay are visits to her"

"Ok, Tomika" I says holding back a couple of tears "do you know Summer address"

"Ya, Summer have to me not to long ago"

Zack and I followed Tomika on our bikes to Summer's house.

Tomika knocked on the the three times.

We were greeted by a crying Mrs Holland.

"Hey Laura, we heard what happened and we are really sorry" Tomika said almost crying

"Thanks" was all Mrs Holland was able to say.

"This is Zack and Freddy, Summer friend" Tomika said

"Hey boys"she said "come in guys"

We all walked into the house together.

"Does anyone wanna have coffee" Miss Holland said

"I do" Zack raising his hand as Tomika hits he giving him a signal not to get coffee.

"No no Tomika it is fine" Mrs Holland says walking off into the kitchen.

I walk over to the photo sections. I saw your Summer it brought a tear to my eye, even if I just meet her she meant a lot to me.

When I was looking, I notice a picture of Summer and her friend. Suddenly I can feel air breathing at the back of my neck.

It was Mrs Holland.

"Their is Summer and her best friend where we used to live" she about to cry.

"Why do you still have it up if the picture is from Summer old friend" I said

"That young girl now is in a mental asylums" she say making me gasp "that was our last picture with her before she went mental"

"Anyway Zack I forgot about your coffee let me go and get it" She says walking into the kitchen.

It made me think, I hope that girl is getting the proper treatment that she should be getting.

After all this we stay with Summer Mom to give her company after what just happened.

It was about 11:00pm and we all thought that it was time for us to go home.

We thanked Mrs Holland for letting us stay over and then we left.

Zack walked Tomika back to her house.

"Bye Zack and Tomika" I said with hands in my pocket looking a bit upset.

"Bye Freddy" they both said at the exact same time.

I was walking home until.

Ding

My heart drop for a second after getting a fright that my phone, since it was pitch black and not a single voice was heard.

I picked up my phone and that I got a picture sent to me from an unknown number.

I flicked my phone to unlock it.

I saw saw two blonde hair girls in the photo. Both having their arms around racha other and looking very filmier.

"How are these girls"I said barely coming out of my mouth.

I pulled my phone closer to my eye to finally see that the picture was Summer and her friend.

This was the picture that Mrs Holland just showed me there.

It took me a minute to remember who the other girl was.

"Oh no that the mental girl"

Just as I say that to myself.

Another text was send, this now said:

You got a friend in me

————————————————

Finally I am back. I know it been a while but hey I am here now:)

Thanks for reading this chapters guys and your support lately has been really good so I would like to thank everyone for that.

Anyway guys or girls see ya