How Cute!!!

Amanda's POV

" Princess Amanda, this way, please?" The driver showed me the way to the car who was there for receiving me. What's the matter!!!! Why isn't my brother here this time??

" Where is Prince Enrique? " I asked my dad's secretary who was standing near the car.

" Prince is a bit busy." He said and I glared in the air. He is busy!!! Don't have time for me???

" Alright. What is so important!!!" I asked myself.

" Princess Amanda!!! Please, get in." The driver opened the car door for me.

" Drive as fast as it possible. I need to reach there in 30 minutes. " I said and leaned back the seat to get a sound sleep for a while.

At last I am in my country. Now, you psycho Prince do whatever you want you can't get reach of me. I smirked inwardly. Die in hell. I don't care. I smiled contently. I am hell pissed with this guy. Anyways, I am not going back Denmark anyway. I smiled to myself. You can't disturb me anymore.

Well, was talking about Prince Kieran of Denmark. Don't tell me you find him hell dashing, hot, handsome blah blah blah. Cause, I only find him a psychopath who is pissing me off from last 2 years. I hate this person but that seems no effect on him. Annoying, stupid, moron, that's what I find him in my opinion. I am tired of rejecting him again and again. But he never stopped. I even told that I have a fiance still it didn't work, he found out I was lying. Hell!!!

But now there is nothing to be worried. It's my country. He can't do anything to me now. He will face my family if he even tries to. I am feeling like jumping up and down with happiness. He can't get reach of me anymore.

I love to live here in my palace with my family where my people loves me, respects me and showers love on me, pampers me a lot. I love to live as a princess the apple of the eyes of my parents, as life of my brother.  Feeling like the most valuable pearl in this world. The one and only Princess Amanda. I hugged the Teddy that was laying beside me. I hugged it tightly and snuggled in it. I am so happy. God!!! I am so so so much happy. I wanted to scream, wanted to fly, wanted to dance and just express how happy I was.

" Drive fast." I said to the driver. I wanted to fly to my home.

Home Sweet Home. I was like feeling like hugging my dad tightly and just dance around all the castle. Well, I know I am clumsy. But my family never said no to me. Though I have to obey the Royal rules but still some times I skip them without anyone knowing. *Smirking*

I sometimes get out of the palace let night go on a long drive alone then come back before anyone come to know. Alfredo caught me once but the fact is I handle him too. I acted like I hate Royal rules. If normal girl can go out late night why can't I the Princess go!!! He seems also hates Royal rules so yeah, he never told anyone. Like this, I do various weird thing What I am not going to tell you right now. *wink*

Just all you need to know is I am clumsy princess Amanda. I just do weird thing. If you someday find me eating ice cream with you in the street never be shocked. Cause I use to do it. Who knows someday maybe we will meet at any ice cream shop roadside. * Wink*

" Princess, we arrived." The driver declared. I at once opened the door without waiting for him and jumped down with a little squeal then started to run towards the palace. I found something is weird here. Is there any occasion here??? I don't know. I didn't bother. I entered in the palace and got stunned at once. It was elegantly decorated. I stayed statue for a moment then walk in.

" Mom!!!!! Dad!!!!!! Enrique!!!!! " I screamed reaching middle of the palace. I saw my mom coming down with Enrique.

Mom hugged me first and then my brother.

" What's these, mom?" I asked.

" We have something to tell you, Amy. Don't get mad at us." Enrique said and I was surprised.

" Start over. Depends on what happened. " I said crossing my hands over my chest.

" It's my wedding next Sunday. " he blasted the bomb.

" What!!!!" I almost yelled.

" Yes, we are going to declare it today was waiting for your arrival. " Enrique said.

" You are marrying Carolina??? " I can't but sighing. I hate her. She is a venomous girl.

" No, not at all." He said.

" Then why so hurry??" I asked.

" Dad wants that." He told.

" How come???" I asked.

Then he and mom explained how dad wanted him to find out a bride in 14 days otherwise he would make Antonio the next King or else he had to marry Carolina. I heard that calmly and nodded. Well, then it's OK.

" I want to meet the bride." I stated and their face color drained.

" She is sleeping. " mom said.

" I will wake her up. I can't wait meeting her." I squealed and jumped a little.

" OK, come with me." Enrique said and I tugged with him.

" How did you find the bride?? Is she beautiful like Fairy??? What does she do??" I asked Enrique and he smiled.

" Actually, she is a Fairy. She was flying away by the garden and I caught her." Enrique said and smirked.

" I am not anymore a little girl to get convinced with this. No worries I will ask your bride." I stated.

We reached the guest room area and he opened the door of a certain room.

" Why did you lock her?" I asked.

" I didn't lock her. She locked it from inside." He opened the door. " She is angry with me so don't react with her wild behavior. " he said and I gave him a thumbs up.

" Get out from my room at once before I kill you." I heard a cold voice from the dark. I switched on the light and my eyes were widen seeing the room was totally destroyed.

As my eyes fall on the bride whose eyes were puffy my eyes widen more. Priscilla Bornwyn!!!!

" Stupid!!! She is married. How can you make her your bride!!" I shouted at my brother. " Don't tell me you are forcing her to marry you. I will kill you Enrique. You know I am her fan."

I ran to her and hugged her tightly.

" Don't worry. He can't make you to marry him like this." I said.

" She is not Priscilla. She is Adeline." I froze where I was. She is her twin!!!

I broke the hug and took a close look. Yes, she is not Priscilla. She is her sister.

" Sorry, guys. I couldn't understand that you are not her." I said Adeline but she looked at me with blank face.

" What happened!!! " I asked.

" Nothing, I think she is still angry. Let's go take rest. We will talk later." My brother said and he placed a soft kiss on her hands. Which she tried to remove from her. Enrique smiled at her and she glared at him. We left the room then but not before Enrique threw an air kiss to her and she turned away.

How cute!!!!