Difficult Problem

Kieran's POV

" What is going on here?" Amit asked me.

" Why? What's wrong?" I asked him.

" Nothing is wrong but where is the reports I kept here?" Amit asked me.

" I checked them already, Amit. You don't have to be worried about it." I said to him. He sighed.

" I am getting stressed these days." He said.

" You should apply for a leave." I said to him.

" It's pending. God knows when will I go away from here." He said to me.

" Keep faith. You will have it soon." I said to him.

" I hope I can go home soon. I miss home too." He said.

" Hey, guys. What's up!!" We found Jhon standing on the doorstep.

" Hey, Jhon. Come in." I said to him.

" What's going on? Why are you looking so terrible today?" Jhon asked Amit.

" Just a bit stressed." He said and I sighed.

" Everyone is depressed here." Jhon said.

" Seeing death and dead bodies every single day is effecting my brain a lot. I can't take it anymore. It is really so stressing and depressing." Amit said. Jhon nodded.

" I was having a leave next month. I think we should exchange it. You go home instead me. You next it more than me. You will be feeling refreshing. Or else your depression will be even bigger than it is now." He said to Amit and I nodded.

" Great idea. You can go instead Jhon." I said to Amit.

" But Jhon your family?! They is waiting for you. I think it would be better if you go instead. I may get the permission soon. You don't have to worry about it. Don't worry. Everything will be alright." Amit said.

" No one will be waiting for me at home. You go. Your mom is waiting for you." Jhon said to him.

" But your family?" Amit said.

" My sister is busy with her own family now. I can go and meet her later. But I think this time you should go. It's your mom's birthday." Jhon said and Amit looked at him weirdly.

" How do you know that?" Amit asked him and Jhon chuckled. 

" I am sorry but I heard you talking to your mother last night. I think you should go. Your mom will be happy." Jhon said to him. Amit sighed deeply.

" Thank you, Jhon. I know I am being a bit selfish now but I needed to go. My mother has no one else but me in her life. I have to go to her on her birthday." He said. I sighed deeply.

" Ok. You go. No worries. You don't have to feel sorry for that. You can go. I will go the next time. You don't miss this chance." Jhon said to him. He smiled.

" Thanks for the help, Jhon. I will remember this." Amit said.

" Go, talk to your mom that you are coming. Next time it will be my turn." Jhon said and Amit chuckled.

" Surely. You don't have to worry about that." Amit said to him.

" Alright, I was going for a walk. Will His Highness join me?" Jhon asked me and I glared at him.

" His Highness?!" Amit asked.

" Yeah. Just saying. He acts like a king. Don't you think so? He acts like he owns everything." He said and I chuckled. Amit laughed.

" I will come with you. Let's go." I said to him.

" I will join you. Can I ?" Amit asked us.

" Gladly." Jhon said and we walked out of the hospital.

" Has they handed the girls over to them?" I asked Jhon.

" Yes. They took them back to their home but not everyone was lucky enough. Most of their families don't want to keep relationship with them anymore. They want to finish everything here. The girls should have a new life. If they go back to their families they will not be in peace for real. Besides, people who know them will keep reminding them about their past and that is so horrible for each and everyone of them." Amit said and I sighed.

" So, true." Jhon said. " They said that if only their families want to take them then they will let them go with their families. But if they don't want to go then?!! There should be an option that the girl can deny it as well." Jhon said.

" There is. The girls can start their life like they want to." I said to them.

" But what about those babies of the girls?! They will not have peace I think."Amit said.

" If they want to keep their babies then they can gladly but if they don't want to keep those children then they can give them to the adoption agencies. They will find out a family for those kids. That's how their life will be settled and the kids will not be suffering as well." I said to him.

" That's a good idea. I mean these girls are under 18. They have their whole life left ahead. They do have right to live their lives. Besides, the kids are innocent. They are pure soul. They were not guilty of anything what has happened here. So, they deserve their lives as well. If this can make things better and easier then they should take this decision to fix things. But if they want to keep their babies then they should have a chance to do so. Cause, they are their babies anyways. They have right on them. It depends on them." Jhon said and I nodded.

Amit was about to say something but suddenly he heard an explosion a few miles away. I sighed deeply. Again!!! It's third time today. We kept looking at the smoke that covered the sky and once. It was seeming to be so venomous from this far as well. I don't know how many of the families got destroyed today in these bomb blasting. God give them peace and strength to handle it.

" Doctor!!!" I heard Alexa calling us.

" Everything ok?" I asked her. She was panting so hard. I looked at her weirdly.

" Robiya." She said and I looked at her shocked.

" What happened?" I asked her.

" Robiya woke up." She said and my eyes opened widened. She nodded.

I sighed deeply. Where is God dragging this issue??! Convincing this girl will be more difficult problem now.