Break A Promise

Amanda's POV

" What's wrong?" I asked Adeline as I found her sitting quietly in her room.

" Nothing wrong." She said to me smilingly. I smiled back at her.

" Nothing wrong?" I said to her.

" Why do you think there is something wrong?" She asked me.

" You look very upset"I said suddenly. She smiled at me.

" Nothing like that." She said.

" Have you fought with Enrique?" I asked her. She chuckled.

" Why do you think like that?" She asked me.

" No, just like that." I said.

" We are fine." She asked.

" That's great." I said.

" Yeah." She said to me.

" That's great then. I always want you guys stay happy with each other." I said.

" Don't worry. We will be." She said and I nodded.

" I pray all my heart for both of you." I said. She smiled ruffling my hair. I smiled at her.

" Thank you, Princess Amanda." She said dramatically and I laughed.

" It's Amy for you." I said and she chuckled.

" You are so cu -" she was about to say that but before that Mira came inside the room.

" What happened?! Why are you running like there is an evil behind you?! And there should be an evil behind you cause you are an witch." I said to Mira smirking and she rolled her eyes. I chuckled inwardly. It's fun to irritate her like that.

" Shut up!!" Mira said and took the remote and turned the TV on.

" What happened?" I asked her.

" They suddenly announced Lina's coronation date." She said. All on a sudden?!! What plans are they plotting now?!!

" What?!" I said.

" Who is Lina?" Adeline asked us.

" Princess Carolina." Mira said.

" Oh!! I see." Adeline said.

She must not know Carolina. Cause, Enrique is not that close to Carolina to talk about her with Adeline. But she may know her name as Enrique's wedding was arranged with her.

" Oh!! What's wrong in that?" She asked us.

" The Coronation date was few months later. Suddenly they declared it is going to be in a few weeks." Mira said and raised the volume of the TV.

I found Duke Hutcherson was delivering a speech in Norwegian. I didn't understand what he was saying but then I found the subtitle. Thanks God!!!

" It's a crucial time for Norway. As we all know that Princess Carolina Her Highness decided that she will take over the throne from His Highness King Vincent as she is ready for that right now." He said and turned to see Lina who was standing next to him.

I found Lina standing next to him who was literally looking like a doll, she was extremely beautiful. She was looking like a teenager but was holding a cold expression on her face. Looking like a sweet trying of looking a bit matured. But she was looking cute. I smiled and sighed inwardly. She has gone through a lot in her life. God knows when will this sufferings end!!!

" Now, I will like to invite Princess Carolina Her Highness to say something about it." He said and moved aside to give Lina a space to stand there.