No Mistake

Amanda's POV

" Is this the right thing to do?" Alex asked me.

" Do you want your brother back?"I asked him.

" Yes. Of course." He said.

" Then do what I say." I said to him and he sighed. " I have a big doubt on your aunt. She knows everything but is keeping it hidden smoothly. She doesn't want us to reach Kieran. But I will find him out anyhow. I have gone through a lot for him. I will not leave him. Never ever." I said and he chuckled.

" We also want that." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" When I find your brother he will get a tight slap across his face." I said to him.

" Well, it was not his fault totally." Alex said and I sighed.

" I agree that I was in fault and I was responsible for that. How long will you keep blaming me?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" Till the end." He said coldly. I rolled my eyes.

" I hate you the most in this whole world." I said to him and he chuckled ruffling my hair.

" You don't." He said.

" Don't touch my hair.... You stupid!!!! urrrrggghhhh!!!" I said to him.

" Think before you do anything." He said to me.

" I have thought about it thousands of times." I said to him. " I want him back in my life. I have suffered a lot already and had my punishment already. I don't want to suffer anymore." I said to him. He sighed.

" I was going to-" he was saying but stopped as someone walked into the garden.

I followed Alex's gaze and found a girl of 16 or 17 standing with a sour face. She narrowed her eyes at me then at Alex. She had long hair like Rapunzel. Only difference is Rapunzel was blonde and she is ginger. I loved her beautiful red hair. She was so cute.

" Who are you?" She asked me at once and I looked at Alex to get assured if she was the girl he was talking about awhile back. I smirked at him. Take it now, boy!!! You were blaming me awhile back. Time to take revenge. I smiled evilly at him.

" I am his girlfriend. Who are you by the way?" I asked her smilingly. Her eyes opened widened for awhile then she narrowed her eyes at me. Alex rolled his eyes at me.

" You are not his girlfriend." She said confidently. I chuckled.

" How can you say that too surely?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes.

" If you are his girlfriend then who am I?" She asked me back.

" How will I know who you are?" I asked her.

" I am his girlfriend. One and only." She said angrily. I chuckled.

" Then he must have hidden this from you that he has another girlfriend." I said to her.

" Impossible." She said.

" Why so?" I asked her.

" He loves me. Only me. No one else. You are not his girlfriend." She said. I chuckled.

" What are you doing here?! Don't you have to go to school today?" Alex asked her.

" Who is she?" She glared at Alex. I chuckled.

" She is my friend." Alex said.

" Why why is she saying that she is your girlfriend?" She asked him.

" She is a girl and she is my friend. This why she said that she is my girl friend." He said and she narrowed her eyes at him. I laughed.

" I am Princess Amanda of Spain. Nice to meet you." I extended my hand toward her. She narrowed her eyes at me but shook hand with me.

" Avryl Rovenstine. I can't say if it's nice to meet you or not yet." She said to me and I chuckled.

" I am Alex's sister in law to be." I said to her.

" Oh, you are Amy!!!" She asked me smilingly.

" You know my name?" I asked her.

" I saw your photos in Alex's phone along with Kieran. But you were blonde there. You dyed your hair I think. I couldn't recognize you with these brown hair of yours." She said and I chuckled.

" Alright. Go to school. Go." Alex gestured her to leave.

" I swear one day I will kill you." She said.

" You will what?!" Alex stood up and walked toward her. She cleared her throat and giggled innocently.

" Why are you reaching me with this expression?! We can talk  politely." Avryl said.

" You mean to say I am not talk to you politely now?" Alex asked her.

" Ufffooo...I didn't mean so. Are you stupid?!!" She said to him and realized what she just has said. Then gulped.

" You have become so brave these days, right, Sweetheart?" Alex asked her and she gave him an innocent smile before running out of there.

" I will talk to you later, Amy. I have to save myself from this monster for now. Bye. See you." She threw an air kiss to me. I chuckled.

" Your girl is fantastic!!! I like her a lot." I said to him.

" If you didn't notice that her behavior is very close to you." He said and I chuckled.

" Yes, I did. This why I like her a lot." I said to him. He shook his head. " But I remember it very well when you told me that you like matured girl. But I couldn't find that a bit in Avryl. How come you can like her? Kinda confused." I said to him.

" You also said that don't like royals but you fall in love with my brother. How did your logic worked for yourself?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Because it just happens." I said to him and he nodded.

" Alright. Do you want to go there for real?" He asked me.

" No. Not yet. But I send people there to take care of your brother. I don't want to rush things this time." I said to him.

" How do you know that he is there?" He asked me and I chuckled.

" Uncle Ad said to me." I said to him. He nodded.

And I know about your aunt's evil brain. She knows everything but she is not revealing that to us. But I have no proof against her to prove that yet. I need evidence first before accusing her. I can't do any mistake this time which will snatch Kieran from me again. Not a single mistake.