Burning Example

Kieran's POV

" Where are you going?" Mira asked me. I chuckled.

" Going to meet Dr. Stefanie." I said to her.

" What's with her, dude?" She asked me narrowing her eyes. I chuckled.

" I am an one woman guy, Bro. Chill. She is my classmate and she invited me to have dinner with her tonight. I can't deny that on her face. You can join me." I said to her.

" I definitely will." She said to me.

" Sure." I said to her.

" I don't like her a bit. She is up to something." She said and I chuckled shaking my head.

" Stop being so suspicious." I said to him.

" I am not suspicious, dude. Amy or our friends can reach anywhere. If they sees you with done other girl they will make it an issue." Mira said to me. I nodded.

" Princess is busy with her family. They have gone through a storm recently. She must be with her family. Spending time with them." I said to her and she nodded.

Both the Queen and Adeline are doing well now. The royal family has gone through a lot. They have survived a well planned disaster. I was surprised that the most trustworthy person Mr. Hamilton has betrayed them. It was too shocking and he paid the prize as well. As you sow, so shall you reap.

" Still. Our friends are out there. They can find you out anytime. It's safe for you to take me with you." She said to me and I nodded.

" Ok. If you say so. I offered you already." I said to her. 

" Wait for me here. I will be back in 10 minutes." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" It will take not less than an hour. I know that." I said to her. She glared at me but I gestured her to leave.

I was sitting there and checking the mails when I got a call from Mira's friend Hannah.

" F*ck!!!" I mumbled under my breath.

This girl is like super glue. I hate Mira taking me to that party that night. This girl is disturbing me as hell since then. Very well. Her cousin is after my Princess and now she is after me. I hate these people. I picked the call up. I need to talk to her clearly.

" Hello!!" I picked the call up.

" Hey, Kieran!!!" She said to me. "It's me Hannah. What's up?" She asked me.

" Hmm...good. Why have you called me?" I asked her.

" Can't I call you without any reason?" She asked me.

" No. You can't. I am a busy person. I have works to do. I don't just have time to waste with anyone." I said to her.

" I know that you are busy but I was missing you a lot." She said.

" What can I do about that?" I asked her.

" Umm...can we meet tonight? I am free. I mean if you are free then we can meet." She said to me.

" No. We can't meet. I am busy. Don't call me every now and then." I said to her.

" Kieran, I wanted to tell you something." She said.

" If you want to tell that you like me then stay away. I love someone else. Stop interfering in my life." I said to her.

" Is she better than me? Can she impress you better than I can?! Is she more beautiful than me?! What does she do to impress you?! Warm your bed?! Give me a chance. I can do it better than her." She said and I got enraged at once.

" No. She doesn't. You can never be compared with her cause she is not a whore like you. I don't like to insult a woman. But if you want to insult yourself then I don't have any problem with that." I said very rudely.

" You don't know me yet, Kieran. If want something I just want it." She said to me. I smirked.

" I am not a trophy to win. Don't try to irritate me. It will take a few mins for me to bring you family on the street. You have seen the sweet, charming and humble part of Kieran. Don't force me to show the evil one. If that awakes for you then you will regret about it. Don't bring your destruction yourself. I am not at all a good person to start with." I said to her and hung up before blocking her number.

" I am ready." Mira said to me and I found her coming downstairs.

" Where are you guys going?" Mira's mother my aunt Melissa asked us as she was coming downstairs too.

" Going to have dinner with Kieran's friend." Mira said to her mother.

" Oh, that's great. Go, have fun." She said.

We walked out of the house. I had to talk to Mira about her friend Hannah. This girl is a headache.

" What happened?" Mira asked me driving out the car.

" Your friend Hannah is disturbing me continuously. Do something about her. If I have to take a step then don't blame me later about it." I said to her.

" I will tell her not to bother you. Is that okay?" She asked me.

" Not okay. She challenged me awhile back that she will do something and blah blah blah.. bloody shit!!!" I said to her and she chuckled.

" If she is trying to making a mess then you can do whatever you want to do with her. I don't have any problem. I don't like her either." She said to me.

" Why don't you like her suddenly?" I asked her.

" I don't like her from long since. She is very irritating. She keeps poking her nose in everyone's personal matter which is so disgusting. That is why I truly hate her." She said.

We reached the restaurant and she parked the car. We had dinner with Stephanie and her family. Her husband and son was there too. My friend got married and has a kid too. Here I am still stuck with convincing my girl. Once she gets convinced we will get married. I want kids too. I sighed deeply seeing Stephanie with her son. I suddenly start to miss my mother again. I wasn't lucky to have a mother's love. I wish no kid ever lost his or her mother!!! It's too hard to grow up without a mother. I am the burning example of that.

••••°°°°••••

Hey guys,

Hope you all are doing well. I wanted to ask you all a question. Which one is your favorite story from TJL and SLS series? Do tell me. 😉😉😉