Too Boring

Amanda's POV

" What is happening here? Why are you talking to people?! You don't deserve it." The other Amy said and I ignored her.

" You don't deserve to talk to me. Get out." I said and started to have my chocolate.

" You hurt people. You are a bad girl." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" So what?!!" I asked her.

" You deserve death." She said.

" And you deserve a tape on your mouth to stop yourself from blubbering out anything you want." I said to her.

" You will not trust me. I knew it. You know everyone hates you so much." She kept saying.

" I didn't tell them to love me either, Evil Amy." I said and turned the TV on to watch Pokemon. I love Pikachu. The sweet, cute, little one. I live yellows. Pikachu is yellow, minion is yellow, SpongeBob is yellow even banana is yellow. Hahahaha. Hihihihi... Sun is also yellow but I hate it. He keeps irritating me. I twisted my lips and was about to take a bite from my chocolate but it was snatched from me. I looked up and found Mira the girl who is irritating me from last week saying she is my best friend, she is my soul sister. Kinda eating my brain. So, I believed her. Only best friends knows how to eat your brain very very well. I pouted.

" My chocolate." I squealed.

" Yes, hit the girl. She is an evil. Hurt her badly. She needs to be hurt." The other Amy said.

" You get out." I shouted at the other Amy.

" Yes, get out!!!" Mira said to the other Amy.

" You can see her?" I asked Mira.

" Yes, I can. Why?" Mira asked me back.

" Then why can't the others see her? They says she is an illusion." I said to her.

" Are they your best friend? How will they see her? They can't see her cause they are not your bestie." She said and I chuckled.

" And you evil Amy, get out. I don't want you anymore. I don't want to see your face ever again. You hurt me a lot. I hate you more than anything else." I said to the evil Amy who glared at me.

" Get out, Stupid." I ignored her completely.

" Wanna go somewhere with me?" Mira asked me suddenly.

" Where to?" I asked her.

" You will love it. You wanna go there?" She asked me.

" But Enrique won't let me go. He said the sun is going to roast me if I go out." I said to her.

" I will tell the sun not to hurt you." She said.

" Then you turn the sun off. It irritates a lot." I said to her.

" I will do that but in 7 hours." She said to me.

" But why not now?" I asked her.

" Cause I set timer already and it's locked. We can't change it now." She said and I nodded.

" Then let's go 7 hours later." I said to her pouting and she chuckled.

" We can go there 7 hours later but what I want to show you is required to go now. If we don't go now we may lose it." She said to me.

" Have to go now?" I asked her.

" Yes, we have to go now." She said to me.

" No other option?" I asked her.

" No other option." She said to me. I pouted.

" I have to ask Enrique." I said to her.

" You don't have to ask anyone, Amy. You are an independent woman. You can do anything you want. You are free." She said to me.

" Not even Enrique?" I asked her.

" No. Not even him." She said to me. "But you should inform you before doing anything so that if you are in trouble then he will be able to help you." She said. I nodded.

" I can share any type of problem with him?" I asked her.

" Sure." She said.

" Ok. I have got a problem. I am going to tell him." I said to her.

" What kind of problem?" She asked me.

" I will not tell you. I will tell him. He has solution for me." I said to her.

" Ok. You can share it with me." She said to me. I looked around and leaned on her.

" I have stolen 3 boxes of chocolates from the store. But they are not my favorite one. What to do now?" I asked her in a low tone. She looked at me weirdly.

" You stole chocolate?" She asked me.

" Why are you saying like I have stolen diamond from jewelry store?" I asked her. She sighed deeply.

" You haven't paid for the chocolates?" She asked me.

" No, Enrique did." I said smilingly. She looked at me for awhile then rolled her eyes.

" Then how come it be stealing?" She asked me.

" But I didn't give the money. If was Enrique who did that. I didn't have money. How would I pay it?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes.

" Same. You paid for it or Enrique. Both are the same. No difference." She said to me and I twisted my lips." Go, get ready." She said and I changed into something comfortable. Mira rolled her eyes seeing me and chose my dress. I changed my dress and we walked out of there. I found the whole family was sitting there in the living room.

" Where are you going girls?" Enrique asked us.

" We are going on a long drive." Mira said.

" Alright, Mira. Take care." Enrique said.

We walked out of the house. Mira was driving the car and I was enjoying the view. Suddenly she stopped the car and got me my favorite ice cream. How does she know they are my favorite??! May be she is really my best friend then.

" Have your ice cream, Amy. They will melt down." Mira said.

We roam around all the day. Amy took me to the places which made me feel like I have been there before but I can't remember them. Whatever I wanted to enjoy my time which I did. Who cares about anything else?!! I would love to enjoy my time like this. I should ask Mira to do it often. Being caged it too boring.