Confused

Amanda's POV

I woke up in the morning as the horrible alarm started to destroy my sweet dreams. I gritted then pouted. Does everyone has to spoil my sleep?!

I need to go and visit Peter. God knows how he is right now. It is very sad that he suddenly met an accident. I don't know how he got an accident suddenly.

Has Kieran done something here?!! He was threatening me about this. No, no,no and a big fat no. As much as I know Kieran he will never ever think something very cheap like this. He will not even think about doing such a thing. He will not try to kill someone. At least, I have that much knowledge about his character. I was thinking about it when my phone started to ring and I jumped as it started to ring all on a sudden. I check it and it was an unknown number. I picked up the call.

" Hello!!" I said.

" Hello, Princess." I heard Kieran's voice. I gritted. What does he want from me now?!! He has done enough already. But I kept myself calm. I don't want to drag things far. Infact, I don't want to do anything with him at all.

" Oh, hello, Prince Kieran." I said to him in a very calm tone.

" You have changed a lot, Princess." He said.

" Yes. Time is a great factor. So, what did you think?! I will be stuck on you?! I am not that cheap, Prince Kieran." I said to him and he chuckled on the other side of the phone.

" You are the most valuable thing in this universe." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Good trying. But I am no more going to fall for your sweet talks. So, stop buttering. I am on diet. Butter them who need it. I am happy with myself." I said to him and he laughed.

" Smart answer, Princess. But have you ever seen me flirting with anyone?! That's not my nature. You know that very well. I don't do such cheap things. I think you haven't forgotten that I haven't even did such a thing with you too when we we in relationship. Cause, if I like anything I am brave enough to claim it as mine. I hope you understand my points. Besides, I don't have to do such a thing. You know that very well that I only want you in my life. Nothing else." He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" Are you still hangover?! Sleep.You must be drunk." I said to him and he laughed.

" I can not touch alcohol. I told you. I am strictly prohibited from consuming alcohol because of my health issue." He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" Then why have you called me early in the morning?" I asked him.

" To hear your sweet voice. I was missing it." He said.

" So cheesy." I said and he chuckled.

" Cheesy?! Yes, I can be cheesy with my wife." He said to me. I narrowed my eyes.

" Who is your wife? You got married already?! Oh my God!! Congratulations!!!" I said to him.

" Thanks, Princess but I was talking about you." He said to me.

" I am not your wife." I said to him angrily.  He chuckled.

" Are you sure?" He asked me.

What does he mean by sure?!! Of course I am sure. Why won't I be?! I haven't gotten married with him ever. Then how would I be his wife?!! Silly!!!

" Yes, of course. I am 100 and 1 % sure about that." I said to him.

" Ok, no worries. Then you will be my wife soon." He said and I gritted.

" Never. I hate you." I said and hung up. I switched off my phone. Irritating.

I found Adeline outside.She came to my room. I kept my phone aside. It was giving me headache now. She sat next to me on the bed. I tried to smile at her though I was burning with rage. But I found the chocolates that Enrique brought me. It lit up my mood a bit.

" Mood changed?" She asked me.

" Yes. See, Enrique send me chocolates." I squealed and she smiled.

" That's great." She said to me.

" Wanna have some chocolate?" I asked her and he chuckled.

" I don't like chocolate that much but one is okay if you insist." She said to me and I kept looking at her weirdly for awhile. Like seriously?!! Who doesn't like chocolate?!!

" You don't like chocolate?! Are you an  alien?" I asked her and she chuckled.

" May be, who knows!!" Shevsaid to me and I rolled my eyes.

" Very well. Here. Have chocolate." I said and gave her chocolate.

" Are you ok now?" She asked me. I smiled at her. Thank God Enrique got married with a sensible girl like Adeline. She is like a big sister to me. 

" Yes. Next time I meet that stupid Prince I will be normal and answer him politely. He will know that neither I hate him nor love him. There is no emotions for him in me. He will understand that very well." I said and she chuckled.

" I am bored sitting here." She said to me. It's true that sitting at he all the day is too boring. I hate that. But she must haven't had a tour of the palace yet. I should help her. 

" Have you gone to the sanctuary?" I asked her.

" What is that?" She asked me. 

" A bird sanctuary." I said and she nodded.

" That's great." She said.

" There are beautiful birds." I said.

" Oh, where is that?" She asked me.

" Back yard of the palace." I said.

" I went there but I didn't see any birds there." She said to me.

" Because you haven't gone inside the sanctuary." I said.

" Oh. Ok then." She said to me

" Yes. Let's go." I said and she nodded. "My father set this here for Mom. She used to work as an ornithologist before her wedding."

" I didn't know that." She said to me.

" You don't know many things about her. Like she is an archery gold medalist." I said and she looked at me weirdly.

" Really?!" She asked me.

" Yes. Really. Why would I lie to you?" I asked her.

" I didn't get much time to talk to her about her." She said to me.

" You will know about her. No hurry." I said to her.

" What are you hiding about yourself?" She asked me.

" I don't have any hidden talent. But I can do this." I said and touched my nose with my tongue. She laughed and I joined her. " I am a talentless chocolate lover girl with a habit of sleeping anywhere." I said honestly. I don't find any reason of Prince Kieran liking a girl like me. He deserves someone better. But he shouldn't do that to me. Breaking heart is a crime.

" Good description. But I heard you play piano very well." She said to me.

" I don't like it anymore. I lost my interest." I said to her cause I met Kieran through this which I hate the most now.

" Ok, no problem. Do whatever you want to do." She said.

" I want to found a charity organization soon." I said.

" What about your hotel business plan?" She asked me.

" I dropped it." I said.

" Why?" She asked me and I pouted.

" I saw a documentary on Mother Teresa last night." I said and she chuckled.

My aimin gets changed time to time. I am confused what to do with life.