Gone!!

Amanda's POV

I was sitting in the garden. A garden full of flowers but still it was irritating me. I am so bored already. They are not letting me leave. But why??! I don't want to stay here. I am extremely irritated. Why are they caging me like this?!! I am an independent woman. I can do anything I want. Why should I care about someone else?! Why should I care about them?! Who are they?! But I still have to listen to them. Where is my family?! Why aren't they taking me away from here?! I feel suffocating here. So much suffocating. I took a deep breath but got irritated at once with these flowers they are reminding me something which I can't remember properly.

I looked up and found the sun. It was spilling all it's rage on us. It is a hot summer day. This sun is very greedy. It is sucking all the water away. Umm, how many gallons of water can set out sun forever?!! Will the water of the oceans be enough for that?!! Wait, if we take all the water from ocean then where will the mermaids stay?! Big fat question. They will come to land and start to live as human. They will have their own country. The mermaid land. It will be a sight to see. If mermaid gets married to human then they will have mermaid kids or human? They should be human cause there will be no water. The most beautiful thing is if sun doesn't shine then we will be able to sleep whole the day. No one will be disturbing us. That will be great.

But what if mermaids starts to fight with human?! They can fight with human. They have magical power they will win. Will they throw us away of the earth then?! Where will we live then?!! We can shift to the Mars. People are already trying to create an inhabitable atmosphere there. May be then people will live in Mars and mermaids will be living in the earth. There will be no war. There will be peace. Will people set up countries there too. May be. We will be in the new Spain. It's interesting. All we have to do it set out the sun. It is so irritating. It's irritating me as hell. Someone please switch off and turn the sun off.

" Hey, you!!!" I called one of the lady there.

" Yes, Your Highness." She said.

" Go switch off and turn the sun off. It is irritating me as hell." I said to her. She kept looking at me weirdly for awhile.

" Why are you still standing here like a statue?! Go, find out the switch. Or have you forgotten where the switch is?" I asked her but she didn't say anything. " Leave. I will find it out myself. You guys can't do anything." I said to her and she nodded before leaving the place. These people are weird. Mermaids will be better than them. Let's find out the switch.

" What are you searching for, Your Highness?" I found a man like pumpkin. He was wearing a orange shirt. I laughed so hard looking at him.

" Pumpkin!!" I said and laughed again.

" Pumpkin?!" He said.

" Aren't you pumpkin?" I asked him and found the guy who claimed that he is my brother.

What is his name?!! Edward??! No, it was Enrique I think. I am not sure. Was he Edward or Enrique?! He slapped me hard that day and I was angry with him. But then he brought me out of that hell place. So, I throw away my anger.

" Yes, Your Highness. I am Mr. Pumpkin." That pumpkin guy said and sat across me. I narrowed my eyes at him.

" Are are you feeling today, Amy?" Edward or Enrique whatever his name is told me.

" I am good. I forget your name. So, you will choose one from these two name which one is yours. Edward or Enrique." I said to him and he looked at me weirdly then turned to see Mr. Pumpkin. Mr. Pumpkin nodded.

" My name is Enrique." He said to me smilingly.

" Alright, Enrique. That was your wife who has a big stomach like balloon?" I asked him.

" She is pregnant, little girl." He said patting my head.

" Pregnant?!" I twisted my lips.

" She is going to give birth to a baby." Enrique said.

" Baby?!! Then why is her stomach became a balloon?" I asked him.

" Because the baby is inside her stomach." He said.

" Oh, my God!!! She has eaten the baby?!!" I asked him. He sighed deeply.

" No. God gave her the baby." He said.

" God made her ear the baby?" I asked him.

" No, Sweetheart. I will tell you later. You talk to Mr. Pumpkin for awhile." He said.

" But why?" I ask him.

" He will play with you." He said to me. I nodded.

" Ok." I said.

" Are you feeling ok, Your Highness?" Mr. Pumpkin asked me.

" Yes. Completely fine." I said to him.

" No pressure on your head?" He asked me.

" No. Just a bit irritating because the sun is so angry today. I was searching for the switch to turn it off." I said to him.

" Ok. We will do it later. You tell me, who is that guy left awhile back?" He asked me.

" He?! He is Enrique." I said to him.

" Who is Enrique?" He asked me.

" He says that he is my brother." I said to him.

" You are not sure about it?" He asked me.

" I don't know." I said to him.

" What is your name?" He asked me.

" My name?!! Amy...hihihi." I said to him.

" Is there anyone else here?" He asked me.

" Yes. There is other Amy who keeps forcing me to hurt me." I said.

" Where is she now?" He asked me.

" She is sitting next to you and glaring at me." I said and Mr. Pumpkin looked around.

" Listen, Amy. Listen to me very carefully." He said and I nodded. "There is no other Amy around. You are the only Amy here." He said.

" She is not real?" I asked him.

" No. What does she tell you?" He asked me.

" She tells me to hurt myself." I said to him.

" She wants to hurt you." He said.

" Why?!" I asked him.

" She is a bad girl. She envies you. So, next time when she says to do something don't do. Then everyone will love her. She will take your place." He said and I nodded.

I will not give anyone my place. Fake Amy you are gone.