Awkward Situation

Kieran's POV

" Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked Mira.

" You went back to Denmark?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" No. I had a medical campaign. I went to Berlin. I texted you but you haven't replied." I said to her.

" Peter is trying to get reach of your girl, Dude." She said to me and I smirked. Oh, I forgot that Princess hasn't gotten her punishment yet. She will have it soon. Very very soon.

" Nothing new." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" What if she falls for him as well?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" That won't be happened. Relax." I said to her. She twisted her lips. She was about to say something but I stopped her. " What was Fredo's reaction when he met Celine?" I asked her.

" He was crying, Dude. Being father for the first time is an amazing experience." She said.

" How do you know that?! Have you become father before?" I tried to irritate her. She gritted and I chuckled. " Oops, sorry. You can't be a father. You can be a mother. Gender swapped." I said and she clenched her nails before me.

" I like this pink color of your nail paint." I said to her. She rolled her eyes.

" It's magenta not pink." She said and I looked at her weirdly. I didn't find any difference between pink and her so called magenta.

" Ok. Whatever no difference for me. Pink or something else." I said to her.

" You are color blind." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Ok." I said to her and she gritted.

" Had Alex gone with you?" She asked me. I chuckled.

" Yes. He went back home from Berlin and I came here cause you have called me." I said to her. She rolled her eyes. She was about to say something but before that Fredo walked inside the room and he sat across us.

" Where were you?" Mira asked him.

" I had some works to do." He said and I sighed. He might have gone to meet Celine.

" When have you come here?" He asked me.

" Awhile back." I said to him and he nodded.

" Guys, I am going to do something very dangerous." He said.

" And what is that?!" Mira asked him.

" I am going to kidnap Lina tonight." He said and we got an extreme shock. I bet my eyes were about to come out of the eye sockets.

What is he talking about?! Kidnapping the Queen from her own territory?!! Has Fredo gone mad or he was joking?!! His facial expressions doesn't say that he is joking. But how will he kidnap her?!! And why will he do that?!!

" What?!!" Mira said. Both Mira and I kept looking at him weirdly.

" Yes. I will kidnap Lina tonight. You both will help me." He said to us.

" Why do you have to kidnap her?" Mira asked him narrowing her eyes.

" Because I miss my wife. You guys won't understand that. You are still kids." He said to us. We rolled our eyes.

" We are kids but you are Grandpa." She said to him and he sighed.

" Ok then. I thought I will gift you both something special for that but if you guys are not interested then what can I do?! I have to think about something else." He said. I shook my head.