Who Was the Witch?~

Frisk's POV:

I walk downstairs and look at everyone as they set breakfast up, I'm the last one here seeing as I was trying to put as much make-up on as I could to hide the sleepiness until it looked really obvious; I think I did a pretty good job.

"Morning." I say, trying to hold back a yawn.

"Hey Kid, sleep well?" Sans asks, looking up from the making of tea. I nod,

"Much better yeah, is Paps and MTT coming over today?"

"I think they might be coming round later, we're going for a training session tomorrow anyway if you don't see them." He replies, putting the mugs down at each seat.

"Thanks." I say, I hope I'll be okay with training in my state... I should be, I'm pretty good at struggling through stuff like sleepiness. I grab the tea and lift it to my mouth, gulp the whole thing down even though it's burning hot and then put it back down on the table.

"Um, Frisk? That was like roasting... how did you just-" Chara looks at me worriedly, I interrupt her.

"Can I get some coffee please? It's uh, a new drink in my favourites category." I laugh slightly, grabbing a huge cup from the cupboard and handing it over.

"Um- sure, okay." Sans looks at me sketchily and then turns back around to make the drink, this should keep me awake.

I listen to everyone as they talk after breakfast, Toriel and Sans are talking about this school play that we're all going to be starring in a few weeks' time. Mettaton's very proud of us all for landing the main parts; I'm not even sure how we managed it.

That stupid show robot was dead straight away, so easy. Just one hit, after he transformed into a 'terrifying' being. I dipped the knife in the dust and walked away.

I stand up with my mug and walk over to the coffee machine, pouring myself another drink of it.

Frisk, please get some rest. This is all far too unhealthy for you, you can't just live off of coffee.

"Shut up, I'm fine." I whisper, turning around and holding my soul out so that I can hear it better.

You know that we practically share a mind, I know how you feel about the word fine. It's just the definition of depressed or hurt deeply in some way, don't lie to yourself Frisk.

"I'm not lying to myself! I know what I'm doing and I don't need you telling me that I'm hurting myself, alright?!" I shout.

Chara's POV:

"Uh Frisk? Is everything alright?" I ask, looking over at them as everyone else goes silent. Sans' eyes turn pitch black.

"Wha- oh, oh yeah. Everything's fine, it's all good. Sorry, I um have to go get some h-homework done. Bye. Sorry again, heh." Frisk turns round and as they pass me their mouth quivers and their eyes open wide, their soul appears.

"Erm, I'm gonna go check if they're okay." I stand up and look round the door as they whisper to their soul.

"Yeah, you do that." Sans says, his eyes going back to normal as sweat forms on his head.

"Frisk, talk to me. What is going on with you? Are you seriously still staying up at night because it's not good. Also, since when was your soul speaking to you again? Were you even gonna tell me about any of this or did you just think that you could ignore it?!" I grab Frisk's arm and pull them towards me, looking directly into their eyes.