Flashbacks~

A/N: Hey guys, sorry it's been like a week since I last posted, my laptop's been weird lately and I've been feeling a bit sick and rubbish so I've not really been on. I'll try to post within the next week, sorry. Anyway, hope you like this chapter! :3

Chara's POV:

I keep running, not looking back; I push past the trees, I can't believe I hurt Frisk like that; I'm a terrible person.

Frisk's POV:

I pull the knives out of my jumper and then drop to the ground, I can't move... I can't do anything. I look at my shaking hands in front of me, my hair blocking my face from the others.

"HUMAN... ARE YOU-"

"What were you thinking? You could've killed her, you're the one that's supposed to be supportive towards her but you just start trying to kill her cuz she doesn't want to tell you about her life story? Good job Kid. That's really good sibling material, you are. Maybe you should go find out what's wrong with you." Sans interrupts Papyrus, looking at me angrily; then he turns and walks towards the forest. I feel tears down my cheeks, he's right... there's something wrong with me.

"Why did you do that Frisk..? What were you throwing at me? Why did you try to hurt Chara, she didn't do anything to you." Asriel runs to the forest, looking away from me. I stand up and ignore Paps and Undyne, then I make my way to the forest... I have to apologize.

I panted, looking at the fish warrior trying to kill me, it had surprisingly been a little bit of a challenge. However, she was dead now and that's what counted.

Chara's POV:

I lay in my bed, my head pounding as my stomach twisted in every way possible. I felt terrible, but it would be over soon... I would be dead, Azzy would take my soul and we would free the underground by collecting the human souls. It was flawless, nothing could go wrong... Asriel only agreed to it because he wanted to take me to the flowers in my village and free the monsters like I did, I wasn't even too sure that my village was still a village after everything that had happened. I didn't say that though, I just stayed in the bed until I died.

I look down at the drop to the Underground, I wonder how the snowman's doing... I wonder if they're lonely?

"We had some good times." I whisper, looking down at the bed of golden flowers and remembering the things Asriel and I did together.

"Azzy shh." I whispered, holding my brother's hand as I pulled him along with me. I put my coat and sunglasses on, then walked into the bar, leaving Asriel outside.

"Hey, gimme a pint o' beer." I said, slamming the money down on the counter. I was planning on getting the drink and then putting it in Dad's dinner, it would be hilarious!

"I don't care if you're the princess, I'm not giving you alcohol until you're of legal age." The fire man said, scowling at me.

"Oh come on, it's not for me it's for my dad... and I'm not the princess." I smiled, he shook his head,

"Get out of my bar or I'll call the queen to come get you, I'm sure she'd be happy to know that her daughter's trying to buy alcohol." He smiled too, I sighed and took my glasses off, took the money back and walked out, shaking my head.

Frisk's POV:

"Chara? Are you there? I'm sorry for doing that... I don't know what happened." I shout, walking around the trees. I look and see a blue jacket amongst the trees, I probably shouldn't go talk to Sans... I think he hates me. I guess I've messed up three relationships today if I include Asriel, which I should.

Chara's POV:

I watch as my feet dangle into the hole, contemplating if I should go down and look around or not. Probably not, Mom would freak.

"My child, are you alright? Asriel, what happened to her?" Mom looked at me worriedly as I coughed on the sofa, I didn't realise how painful this would be... but it was all worth it for monster kind, my family and everyone else would be okay and on the surface again.

"Mom, I-" I coughed, "I'm okay, just feeling a little ill. I accidently ate something I shouldn't."

"What did you eat?" She asked, I decided that telling her would just make her mad because we'd already made that mistake before.

"It- It's not important, I made something and I think I undercooked it. It's probably just food poisoning." I didn't want her upset until the doctor had told them that I was going to die. I really hated that doctor... after what I'd seen him do, I could barely look at him.

Frisk's POV:

Why did you do that? I didn't tell you to, I didn't want to. My soul says, I look at it in my hands and watch as a tear drop falls onto the ground.

"I- I don't know... I don't know what happened, I guess I just freaked... I- I just didn't mean to." I say quietly, my voice croaky.

Didn't mean to huh? Wow.

I push it back into my body and keep searching. Apparently I hate myself now... four relationships broken.

Chara's POV:

I could feel my soul being picked up, it felt weird 'fusing' with Asriel. I was trying to take control but it just wasn't working, I supposed it was because it was his body and just my soul along with his... I didn't really get it though, my soul was far stronger than his!

'Are they seriously trying to kill you?!' I said angrily. 'Azzy kill them! You're way stronger, it'll be easy.'

'No Chara, I'm not going to hurt them.' He told me, still trying to walk to the flowers... we wouldn't get there.

'KILL THEM! THAT WAS THE POINT OF THIS, TO LET THE MONSTERS FREE! THESE STUPID HUMANS DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE, DO YOU HEAR ME?!' I shouted, he was going to die! 'Now come on, they're hurting you!' This wasn't the plan, he wasn't meant to get hurt.

Frisk's POV:

"Chara! Please talk to me, where are you?!" I shout, I feel like I'm going in circles... she can't have just disappeared. "I'm sorry! I know I'm a terrible person, I regret everything! I don't know what happened, believe me!"

I try to hold back the tears that're stinging at my eyes. I don't want her to be hurt, she can't be hurt... I won't allow it!