This is the End~

Frisk's POV:

I sit on the chair, looking at the sleeping skeleton who's hooked up to several machines. I look back at the book and keep reading,

"Fluffy bunny was nowhere to be found."

"Sans j-just woke up. He's um, p-panicking a little... d-do you think you c-could be able to calm him d-down?" Doctor Alphys says, walking over to me. I stand up and close the book, everyone else had to go get some sleep but I refused. I'm staying here until they're both discharged, Chara was allowed to go home yesterday... it's been a week since the fight. Since Sans was hit. Since Papyrus was-

I looked over at Chara and her brother, then at the two skeletons. I walked over to them and before I knew it Caleb was standing in front of me with an axe in his hand, I shot my eyes towards Chara who was bleeding on the ground.

"You seriously thought I would give up? You really don't know the meaning of DETERMINATION then." He laughed, picking up the hopeless skeleton, he swung the axe at him before I could do anything.

"PAPYRUS!" I screamed as he dropped to the floor beside his brother. I looked back at Caleb, ready to kill him; however, I looked down and saw ash on the floor. Toriel was standing there, holding her hands out... she- she incinerated him! Where did she even come from?!

"He won't come back if he doesn't have a body." She whispered, "come now my children, we have to get them all to a hospital."

"The n-nearest one is the Lab." Asriel said, walking over to Chara. We picked her up together, then Toriel grabbed Sans and Undyne took Papyrus even though she was hurting a lot.

"Sans?" I walk past the curtain and over to my uncle skelebro. He's fighting against one of the doctors that work in the Lab's hospital area.

"WHERE IS HE?!" He shouts, holding onto the human's soul even though it must be agony for him to use magic in his state. "LET ME SEE MY LITTLE BROTHER YOU-"

"Sans! Calm down, it's okay!" I shout, running over to his side and making him release his grip on the man's soul.

"Where is he? Is he hurt?" Sans cries, panic and sadness in his eyes.

"He- He's next door, he's not- he hasn't woken up yet. B-But! I'm reading him Peek-A-Boo with Fluffy Bunny and I'm making sure that you and him are getting the best treatment possible. He'll wake up, I promise you Sans... he will wake up." I say, hugging the skeleton who seems smaller than usual.

When I walk back into Pap's room I see Mettaton sitting down where I was before, holding his boyfriend's hand.

"MTT... Hi. I'm sorry about all this, I- I'm making sure that he's getting everything he needs to be better though." I say, walking over to the robot and hugging him.

"I heard Sans shouting when I came in, is he alright darling?" He says, looking back down at his partner after the hug finishes.

"Yeah, I- I got him to calm down, are you okay?"

"Y-Yes, thank you. Just a little scared is all, if you say Papyrus is okay then I believe you."

"Huh, good."

Three Weeks Later

"Bye everyone... thank you for doing such an amazing job." I smile, walking out with Sans and Papyrus. We're going to surprise everyone, I told Mettaton to go to the house to talk to everyone, then I called Asriel and said to keep everyone out of the back garden and for him to set it up into a party for me. I told everyone we know well to just go there, not explaining it. The skelebros are well enough now that they can go home and have fun, they just need to take it a bit easy like Chara's been instructed.