change

written September 25th, 2017

~ a free verse poem story of someone talking about her.. once when they loved her and once when they hated 

italics = hate, present

normal = love, past ~

~

her eyes had so many beautiful lines, and crooks and tiny little specks of color.

dull. they were dull. dull eyes. never changed. they had nothing but unresolved conflict in them, how did i not notice before?

her face was adorable, every inch of skin was hypnotizing, like her voice.. her ears were cute, her nose was cute, her lips were beautiful.

repulsing. she has so much plaque on her yellow teeth and wrinkles that make her look sociopathic. her voice makes her sound uptight, but really she's just dumb. and careless.

oh my god her neck... her shoulders. every little kiss i placed that made her gasp..  her hair, long and silk like, i'd run my hands through it just to hear her hum of satisfaction.

her hair smelled bad. did she ever shower?  and her shoulders were broad and bulky and boney, it was hard to sleep on them. her neck wasn't as savoury as i imagined it back then.

her hands were so soft and fit right into mine.. like a perfect fit 

they were clammy and callused and we struggled to find a hand holding position and my arm felt awkward 

our kisses were godly. and when our tongues met it was like an agreeance with the universe. when our lips first touched, butterflies and fireworks lit up my body.

her tongue was not good against mine. it was like a nervous handshake.. and then a washing machine in my mouth. her lips were chapped and our teeth always  g o t  i n  t h e  w a y .

I love her.

She's awful.

But maybe that can change. But maybe it can change.