Chapter 27 - famous as they say

It's been a few additional hours and you've been working hard and you sent in the new fighters to their possible deaths. You saw a couple of creepypasta people. As you pass laughing jack you avoid making eye contact but you can't help but look. You were later told to pass out water to the winners of previous fights and you did as you were told.

You hand laughing Jack and Ben Drowned a bottle of water they raise and eyebrow and you already know what they want to ask.

"Just take the water, think of it as a prize for winning"
"Look kid you arent getting anything from us" laughing jack chuckles
"It's from my boss" you drop it on their table "take it or leave it" you walk away as they wolf whistle and make comments about you being sassy

As you make your way to get more water bottles you see someone walking down the hall. Brown hair, fabric covering his mouth, goggles over his eyes, long sleeve shirt and a twitch to his walk. It was him there was no doubt. He walked to laughing jack and Ben Drowned. Who knew you would see so many killers in one day? For a split second his head looked on your direction but you couldn't tell if you was looking at you or not since he had his goggles on. Something felt off... you felt a shiver go down your spine. Laughing Jack tries to figure out what he's looking at and elbows him laughing. They start a conversation too quiet to hear.

"Ey yo!" One of the other workers shout at you.

You turn around to see a zombie kid and walk to him

"Yes?"
"I gotta push the fighters to their rings mind picking toy options for the boss?"
"Yeah sure"
"Thanks, just type in what you want in the tablet on the wall" he says walking off carrying something in a crate

You see the tablet on the wall and you can see there's options to choose from as well as a search choice.