chapter 52 - a different kind of morning

Your eyes open and you're in the middle of an arena, Zalgo's arena. The seats are filled with his subjects and his people. You see his booth and he holds up his hand signalling for the crowd to be quiet. He lowers his hand and stands. Theres an ominous silence as the crowd waits. He stands up and out of his throne.

"Y/n you are brought to the arena through bloodbath and fame" he says

The crowd cheers

"I took you under my wing and gave my guidance to you"

The crowd cheers

"You betrayed that trust"

The crowd viciously yells and boos

"So you will be killed for my entertainment!"

The crowd cheers

Zalgo raises his hand and everyone goes silent. He lowers it down with a gentle swipe and the crowd climbs over their seats. They jump down into the arena and surround you. Zalgo snaps his fingers and pillars grow from the ground. One to the left and one to the right of you. Chains come to life and wrap around your wrists making you their prisoner. The crowd charges at you with blood lust and killer instinct. The grow closer.

Closer.

Closer.

Closer.

Right as they come close enough to be inches away from your skin your eyes burst open. You sit up in shock and heavy breathing. The sun pokes at your eyes as you tremble.

You see you are in the cabin you came to last night. Its morning and Hoodie, Masky, and Jane are sleeping on either chairs or the couch across from you. Wait where is Toby? You look to your side and see sitting on the floor by the couch is Toby. His arms are crossed as his head is bowed down. You hear his soft breath telling you that he is sleeping.

You rub your face with your hands and sigh heavily.

"Fucking demon" you groan