4.

Dear Jamie,

I met you in fifth grade, but I still know you to this day.

We did stop being friends once we got to middle school, and I seriously don't know why. You're still cool these days, just like back then. I mean the only uncool thing about you is the loser you're dating, but that's none of my business.

Anywho, fifth grade. That was a good time. You and I were super close. I can honestly say that you were my best friend in the grade at that point. We did everything together, and we always had the same sense of humor, still do.

We went to middle school together, but didn't talk at all, and you were in my lab group in sophomore year chem, which was crazy fun.

We were such good friends back in fifth grade that I let you copy off my math test when you had no idea about what was going on. 

DO YOU KNOW HOW MAJOR THAT IS?

I never cheat. That was the one time in my life I have ever cheated on a test, so you were pretty much my blood at that point.

Anyway, I don't know what happened, but I'm fine with how our friendship ended, by just slowly fading away.

I hope you have a great time at college and have tons of new experiences (and get rid of that guy you're dating).

All the best,

Your swing set buddy