하나

"OUR NEXT STORY IS ABOUT IDOL GROUP- FACE4'S MAKNAE IN HOSPITAL FOLLOWING CAR ACCIDENT. WE LAST HEARD FROM THE COMPANY THAT HE  WAS IN STABLE CONDITION, EARLIER TOD-"  The television turned off when my manager walked into my hospital room, he flopped down into the chair next to my bed and sighed.

"Jung Hyo, I think it's best to rest a little bit. The rumors and commotion will last a few days, and I'll look into vocal surgery as well." He began texting.

It had just been a small accident and everyone was safe but due to the media, everything was blown out of proportion. As for the vocal issue, they pushed my voice too much and now I could barely talk; I had to write everything down.

"Whatever you think is best, sir." I wrote.

"I'm not going to get used to not hearing the sass in your voice. Rest up, text if anything goes wrong."

I watched him exit the room and take off right down the hall, I leaned back into my bed and turned on the television again. It looked like they finished talking about me and my group and more stuff on American politics.

---

I must have dozed off when the door opened, a young looking man came into the room. His glasses sat a little low on his nose and he pushed them back into place. He was tall, his brown hair looked all in place. 

"Miss Jung?" He looked at me a little confused at first. I nodded towards him and pointed at my notebook.

The door closed behind him as my manager looked perplexed. "We need to talk doc."