"Good morning Jung-ssi." Doctor Kim opened the curtains in my room and I tried to pull the blankets off of me.  I continued to ignore him, he walked around the room checking my fluids again and left just after that.

I couldn't get back to sleep since he came into the room so I pushed myself up on the bed and began to surf the web on my phone. I had so many messages from fans telling me to heal quickly and that they hoped the female nurses would stay away from me. As I put down my phone I heard a bit of commotion outside of my room.

"Seokjin, would you like to have lunch with me?" A female's made me cringe.

"I have to look after Mr. Jung. Maybe next time, alright?" His voice sounded caring.

The door opened and with long strides, he ended at the end of my bed. He was flicking through his clipboard and jotting down notes. He looked up at me and smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"Well I think I have whiplash or something, my shoulder hurts." I wrote.

"Anything else I can do for you before I go and check your blood tests?"

"How old are you, you look too young to be a doctor?"

"It must be tiring and slow to keep writing so much, here add me on Kakao. That way it's easier for you to type more." He took my phone and added himself to my contacts. "Now don't tell any of the nurses, they might get jealous."

I looked down at my phone and typed my first message to him. "You did not answer my question."

"I'm 25 years old, I have to get going. Message me if you need anything." I just nodded towards him and he left me.