스물 넷

"I am sooooo full, don't think I can move anymore." 

We returned home after our outing and I collapsed on the couch. Jin mentioned he would be going to shower first, hinting about how lonely he would be without me. I heard the water start and my heart began to flutter, did he want to shower together?

I stood up from the couch and slowly made my way to the bathroom, stopping at the door to hold my breath for a second. I knocked and received no answer, maybe he didn't hear me. I slowly opened the door and it was barely visible inside with all the steam, I could hear Jin though as he beckoned for me.

"Himi, come in its so warm~"

I pulled my clothes off and set them on the toilet lid, I pulled my hair into a ponytail and began to walk towards where the shower was. The tiles were cold on my feet and when I hit the towel on the floor, I knew I was in front of the shower. I was confused when I didn't see Jin the shower, I called out to him.

"Jin?" I was about to turn around when I felt him behind me. "Oh there you ar-"

I felt a sharp pain in my gut, I was cut off. I instantly felt lighter, like I lost weight. I looked down and just smiled, my organs were slipping out of my body. I was getting dizzy, I wanted to see him again.

"J-jin?"

"I feel nothing, why isn't my heart broken?"

"I-i love you, J-jin."