아홉

"You should be happy you get to go back to the dorm, don't you miss your hyungs?" My Manager was packing my belongings into a duffle bag as I stood beside the bed with my hand on the drip pole

"You should be happy you get to go back to the dorm, don't you miss your hyungs?" My Manager was packing my belongings into a duffle bag as I stood beside the bed with my hand on the drip pole. I was dressed in a cow onesie I received from a fan, waiting for my drip bag to finish on the last antibiotics.

"They didn't even visit me, they're probably so happy I might not speak again."

"Don't you miss being a girl, when is the last time you had long hair?"

I ignored him and began walking towards the door, just as I was about to walk out a familiar pink medical coat caught my attention. He had a smile on his face when we almost collided.

"Are you all ready to go Jung?" He ruffled my hood, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you so much for keeping our secret, Doctor."

Jin just nodded and focused on me again. "Feel free to text me if you have any questions about your healing process still. Or if you need a friend to talk to."

"T-thank you." I coughed out.

"Yah, what did I say about speaking?" My manager chuckled at my scolding.

I hesitantly said my goodbyes to the nursing staff that had to deal with me for the last two months. I pulled my mask up from around my neck and followed my manager out of the building and taking one last look at the hospital before I got into the van.