Do You Guys Like Each Other?♥

Omniscient Point Of View

-November 30th, 2013

Jayla and Kamari raced down the street while the rain poured down. Their laughter filled the neighborhood on this late Saturday night. This whole thing started off as her being excited when he popped up at her door step. It started to rain, and them two couldn't help but to feel like kids again, and run around in the rain, like they were in the eighth grade again. The street lights were begining to turn off because it's two in the morning. The snow that once was covering the ground, had turned into slush, and it caused them to slip and slide. Jayla, grabbed onto Kamari's coat, helping herself from not falling.

"You do know you are going the absolute most right. Probably wasn't even going to fall at all." Kamari said loudly. She pouted standing completely on her feet.

"I was falling, ugh you're such a mean ass." She mumbled walking away from him, he watched her with a smile on his face. She felt his eyes on her, but she didn't once turn around. She had the same smile spread across her face. She heard the squish sound as he walked over to her, when she heard him behind her, his arms wrapped around her waist. She leaned her body back against his. "I hate you."

"Yeah, Yeah. I love you too mami." His face made it's way to the crook of her neck. "I'm cold, well my nose is cold like fucking always."

"That's the only thing that's ever cold. Your body is so damn weird." Jayla stated with a giggle following behind her sentence.

"I talked to my dad today, I couldn't take it. I wanted to snap on him, i wanted to tell him off, but I thought of what you told me, and I didn't do it." His arms wrapped tighter around her waist area, as they walked down the street the best they could. "I don't think telling him off is going to change anything anyways... I'm watching over his cartel for him, but I'm living my life also."

"Did you tell him about the football? He said you weren't allowed near the product anyways, only thing you really manage is all the money that comes in."

"He told me I could get really injured with football, but I explained to him how important it was and he told me it was okay to go to Princeton University."

"That's in New Jersey." She looked over her shoulder at him as he lifted his head from her neck.

"Yeah, when we graduate.. Would you move out there with me? Reese is going to UCLA. I want out of California."

"New Je-" He cut her off.

"Please, I wouldn't be able to go out there without you man. I know it's far from where we are from, but maybe a new environment would be good."

"Okay Kamari.. I'll move out to Jersey with you I guess. It'll be weird at first, but I guess I'll get used to it or whatever." He turned her to him and tucked his finger under her chin, he slowly brought her lips to his. She liked the way it felt for his juicy lips to be pressed against her, but her good feeling was soon taken away when he pulled from the kiss. He smiled because he been wanting to do that for a while, but he didn't want to go on for long. He knew how he'd get.

They just stood in the middle of the street, and the lights had fully cut off. The only light between them was the mood light, her eyes glittered in the moon light. The eye contact was soon broken when the rain began to pour down hard, and a big sound of thunder shocked them. She jumped into his arms clinging onto him. "Take me home." She mumbled into his neck.

♚Kamari Lamar Henderson ♚

January 21st, 2014 - Like Her?

The way the girl looked at me in my eyes all I could do is pull my lips into a smirk. She swayed her hips in front of me before fully sitting down onto my lap. She dropped to her knees soon after, and started unbuckling my belt. There was a loud interuption that entered the room and the girl stopped then rolled her eyes at the presence of an angry Jayla. "This bitch..." I heard her mumble. It only took a couple seconds for Jayla to snatch her up by her hair, and drag her out the room. I believe I seen Reese kick her once he walked inside closing the door.