Just Looking♥

Kamari Lamar Henderson ♚ 

The apartment was really nice, and I think Jayla seemed to be in love with it. She wouldn't stop smiling and going on and on about how perfect it was. I leaned up against the wall contemplating what I was going to say to her about being with her. She hasn't even gotten back to me after she said I'll think about it, the fact I love this girl, and she the only one I want to be with, but if she keep delaying. Imma keep fucking with other bitches. I do kind of understand where she is coming from, but it's cool, if she wants to be friends she better not be mad if I end up with another girl. I looked across the room seeing her look at her phone, her face was scrunched up, mixed emotion. Anger and sadness.

"Jay!?" Her head shot my way, then she walked over to me handing her phone.

"Who the fuck is texting me Kamari? I've been getting texts from this random number.... This one scares me most." I looked at the text that was on the screen and my heart dropped.

"You talked to Reese?" She shook her head no. I dialed his number putting the phone to my ear.

"Yo sis What's up?' He said loudly into the phone. I sighed in relief.

"Watch your back, Jay getting hella texts and the last one was about you Be careful and stay strapped please."

"Will do man. I'm about to leave for New York in a little anyways. So imma hit y'all up when I get there."

"Aight,  love ya bro."

"LOVE YOU BABY BOY." Jay yelled pulling the phone away from my ear. I sucked my teeth.

"Love y'all too." He hung up. Jay gave me hard eyes before punching me in my chest hard, I gave her the what the fuck look before scruching my face up. She grabbed my hand and pulled me down to the room in the back. I closed the door and she.pushed me up against the wall.

"Listen, I-I can't be mad at you okay, I tried acting mad because I thought that would get you to come onto me more. I miss you Mari, I'm tired of being mad at you."

"You always being mean to me when you don't get your way." I mumbled pulling her body to me kissing her lips. She smiled in the kiss wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Because you be acting like a dickhead man, I be wanting to smack your ass in the face."

"You about to get beat up." She giggled.

Not too long after her dad put the down payment on the apartment, we had to take one of these slow ass buses down to the college. Our apartment is literally thirty minutes away from the house by bus, so by car it should be a lot quicker. I don't like buses anyways, and I'm so glad I'm bringing my car down here, and I'll be even happier when Jay slow getting dressed ass get her own car. The thing I always hate most was waiting for Jay to get ready for school in the mornings. She takes longer than me and Reese getting ready, so you know that's a problem when it takes me an hour and a half to get dressed. Light skin nigga problems, ya heard me. When we got off at our stop the tour guide was already waiting outside. 

"Hello! I'm Justin, and I'll be the person who takes on the tour of your lovely new school! Are you the people who start this September?" His overly excited ass semi-yelled. 

"Yeeeep, We sure are! Are you ready to take us on this crazy adventure!?" Jay sounded sarcastic and the smile on the boys dace vanished. 

"Are you mocking me?" We both bursted out laughing. She tried to keep a straight face as she shook her head no. 

We were escorted inside and he started telling us what everything was. I was paying attention, but Jay was paying more attention to whatever was on her phone. The college was nice, I couldn't wait until september to start. 

Maurice Anderson 

I was loading my things into the back of my car, I was so ready to get out of LA for a while. To be honest I don't plan on coming back any time soon, My bro and sis leaving soon so I won't have a reason to come back. People outchea lookin' for ya boy, and I don't want to end up in jail or something worst. Once everything that was mines was out of the house,I locked it up and went to get inside my car. I started the car and pulled off down the street, a mysterious car that I didn't see no where started driving behind me. I put my phone on the speaker so I could hear it through the car, and dialed Mari's number. His phone rung a couple times before he answered. 

"Yo what's up?"  He whispered into the phone. 

"Nigga? Why is you whispering at ten at night?" He chuckled and I heard shuffling in the backround. 

"Why are you on the phone? Go to sleep. Our flight hella early in the morning." I chuckled then still seen the car following me. I turned a couple corners trying to loose him but he was still on my ass.

"Man, I'm driving to the highway, so I can drive to New York, and this nigga started following me. No matter how many detours and turns I make, he's right behind me." 

"Just make it to the highway, I'm over a hundred miles away from you, and can't get there until tomorrow. So either just try to get to the highway or make it to Quise house for the night." I sighed turning the corner loosing him. I wasn't too far from Quise house, so I jumped out grabbing my phone, and jogged down the street to his house. 

"Aight man. Hit me up tomorrow then." We said our goodbyes and hung up. I got up on his porch and knocked on the door. It took him a while to answer but when he did, he had a gun in his hand. He smirked pulling me inside the house and locking the door. He threw me up against the wall pointing the gun at my face. 

"You Kamari mans, and y'all gone be drop dead rich when y'all turn eighteen, but what happens when he has no one to give it too."Marquise said.

"What the fuck are you talkin' bout?" I spat. 

"Jayla and Maurice get money when I turn eighteen. They were like kids to my father so I was told to share the money with them." He repeated what Kamari must've said. "But think, if y'all two not around.... Who gone share the money with him?" 

"Deff not you my nigga." He smacked me across the face with the gun. I stumbled back grabbing the side of my face, feeling the blood ooze out my mouth.

"Get that nigga car and go do something with it. I need to buy some time for a couple weeks to make this nigga death look like an accident. Any last words pussy?" He leaned down looking me directly in the face. 

"See you in hell, bitch." I said and spit the blood that I had in my mouth, in his face. 

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM