Epilouge

Jayla & Kamari

When Kayleigh and Joscelyn turned two years old, Jayla and Kamari had a big wedding on a beach in Hawaii. It was a beautiful traditional wedding. Jayla wore a beautifully elegant high low, all white strapless wedding dress. The back part was five feet long, and her veil was almost as long as the back of the dress. The twins wore something similar, and Kamari wore an all black suit, white shirt, and his pants were rolled up at the bottom. The wedding happened at sunset, and they said their vows. 

The reception was a huge party that had more than three hundred people. Most of them from Kamari 's huge family,.and some other them from Jay's side. Now their relationship is going stronger than ever and they're living life like they should.

Kamari and Sebastian's dad Deandre got out of jail but he is still on probation for nine more years. Jayla always has Joscelyn with Hayden because she likes being around Tayvion and Jayden. While Kayleigh is always over her grand mother's house because she loves being around her grandmother, grandfather, and aunts.

Yes Kamari's mom and dad got back together when he came home.

Sebastian,  Hayden, Jayla & Kamari all live at least within an hour of each other in the state of Virginia. They moved their so the kids can grow up by the beach. Their mother moved down there too. 

Jayla's father was cremated when they found his body. The ashes resides in Hayden's home and they celebrate his birthday every year.

Everyone is living drama and stress free. Until the kids get older.

Thanks for reading this story, hope everyone enjoyed it :3