More Family Though ♥

♚Kamari Lamar Henderson

The tension between us was crazy. She was talking and I just looked her in the face angrily. If she didn't birth me I'd put my hands on her. She hurt me so bad that I really want to curse her out, but I kept my mouth shut and let her talk all that rah rah. She's sitting in my living room trying to plead. I looked over at my phone noticing Jay hasn't talked to me lately..I know I was wrong but I was feeling all types of ways about everything.

"Baby I'm so -" I put my hand up cutting her off. I picked up my already rolled blunt.

"Dont call me baby for one, for two.... fuck your apologies.... Madre. " I said with an attitude. My phone didn't vibrate and I was getting more mad. I picked up the phone, dialing her number, and hitting the speaker button.

"Who are you so stressed over Carlos?" I cringed at my old name and waved her off.

"Nigga where the fuck are you?" I semi yelled at Jay. She didn't say a thing so I sighed. " Por favor, hable. I need you.." The phone was quiet for a while, and then she cleared her throat.

"You didn't need me when you got mad in the lunchroom the other day. So I'm done with this right now okay. You call me when you don't have an attitude and is ready to apologize.." The line went dead and I threw my phone over at the wall in full force. I watched as it cracked into pieces, the way my mom looked at me, she knew I wasn't the same little soft boy I was before she left. I took all that anger i had from her, and used it to make myself more aggresive, mean, or whatever.

"I got somethings to do, and obviously you aren't going no where. So you might as well come with me while I do a few things." I stood to my feet sliding my red chuck taylors on.

We left out the house and while we were driving around, she told me about her five other kids she has, and how they're down here too. I expected her to have more kids, but damn five? Like why she got so many kids? Why did she need so many kids, she must be extra lonely for just popping them out. The fact she has them in a hotel has me a little fucked up? Why would you leave kids in a hotel by themselves?

"How old is the oldest one?" I asked curiously, still kind of messed up in the head about her leaving kids alone by themselves.

"He's fourteen." I nodded my head driving towards where she told me the hotel was. When I pulled up I seen it wasn't a hotel, it was one of those creepy ass motel's where people be getting killed in, in the movies. I shook my head and followed her out the car, over to the room. She pulled out the key, then began unlocking the door. I heard whisperes coming from the other side of the door. When she pushed it open all the kids were sitting on the bed, well the little ones.

"Carlos, this is Camila, Sofia, Diego, Jose, and Sebastian must be in the bathroom or something because I don't see him. Seven, five, three, and one." She turned to me and I nodded my head exaiming the kids faces. When my eyes landed on Sofia her eyes lit up so much and she smiled. I kneeled down in front of the kids and they all just looked at me. "That's your big brother guys."

"Hermano?" The littlest girl said looking up at me.

"Si bebe, Hermano. Aparte de Sebastian" My "Mother" told the little girl and she sat there amazed.

Not too long after she finally found Sebastian, we all left out. The kids were all amazed by the car, and I gave them all head phones and let them watch a movie. Sebastian didn't want to watch the movie, and I shrugged my shoulders. I'm not about to be mad about it, and try to get to know the little nigga. Family or not, I just met his little ass and if he don't like me then so be it. We pulled up at Jayla house. She was on the steps talking to India, and Christina. I honked the horn, the way she looked over then rolled her eyes pissed me off.