Don't Do It ♥

♛ Jayla Aaliyah Watson ♛

It was dark, no it was pitch black outside, and Kamari wanted to go lurking throughout the woods. I understand Marquise hide out was deep inside the woods, but this is such a white person in a scary movie move. Like yeah let's go walk through some creepy ass dark place and you knpw probably get killed for it. He's thinking with his gun, I know his brother is nine times out of ten dead, but it makes no sense to you know, go do something stupid that can land you in jail for years. I heard his gun cock as we got to the back where a house was, Bas looked at me and I shook my head as Kamari ran up the steps. "It's probably thirty of them, and it's three of us." I heard Bas mumble. I agree, but the thing I've always told Kamari since the first time he almost killed someone is that I'll always be there. 

-Flashback 

"I'm going to kill him." Kamari's voice was low and dark. He meant about every word he was just saying to me, and I believed it. 

"I'll help you." I mumbled lowly making sure he heard me loud and clear. He sighed grabbing both of my hands inside of his. 

"Somebody gone snitch." I chuckled shaking my head. 

"And I'll be right there saying you didn't do it." 

"Everyone will hate me...They'll all leave me. Everyone always does." 

"I'll be right here forever." I whispered planting a kiss right upon his lips. 

If he goes down we'll be going down together, as much as I go through with this boy. You'd think he'd at least give me what I want and be with me, but nope. I deal with it though because we've been through enough shit, I just want to get past all of this and go on with life. If we live through this I might go live with my brother for a while, I haven't seen him since last summer so I bet he misses me as much as I miss him. Kamari snuck around to the back and he climbed up looking through the window. "It's about three niggas in there that I see." He spoke lowly. I could hear the anger already in his voice. "You two can stay out here." 

"Nigga you can stay out here, I ain't staying out here and letting you go in there by yourself. You crazy or fucking naw?" Sebastian said cocking his gun. "Let's go. It's now or never." 

"Damn calm down Lion King." I mumbled pushing past him, Mari kicked the door open and everyone turned to see us. We looked around seeing it was only about three niggas in here. Marquise and two other bulls, but I wasn't phased. You gone get hurt for killing mines, whether he's dead or not right now. The look on Martquise face was priceless as hell, all I could do was smirk. 

"So did you think you were going to you know... Kill my brother without getting caught?"  Kamari chuckled. "Money hungry niggas these days will do anything for a little bread. Stand up Pussy!" 

Quickly the guys scurried to their feet looking scared as hell. Kamari smacked Marquise in the mouth with the gun, I watched as the blood oozed from his mouth. He put his hand on his mouth wiping the blood that spilled. His eyes were filled with fear, and I don't even feel bad for what Mari was probably about to do.

"Knowing you for like four years you would think, Oh Quise is bro,  but nah. Money gets to people head, it changes them." QUise eyes met mines, he seen the fear in my eyes, and he straightened up. A dark chuckle slipped from his lips, I stepped behind Bas. 

"Ya little girlfriend been through so much, I remember when she was just a little girl who used to skip down Race street. Holding secrets isn't cool you know." Quise played with his beard with his eyes roaming the room. "You trust this bitch, but do you even know her? Yeah Y'all met in seventh grade, but who was she before you came and "saved her" huh?" 

That's the point in time when the memories started to come back, and my bottom lip began to tremble as I held back tears. 

"So quick to be sad about someone who not even dead, but what did that person do to you in school, That I helped you get through."  Quise spoke once again. "Hayden couldn't save you....No one could." 

♚Kamari Lamar Henderson ♚

No lie I was confused as to what he was talking about, but when I turned to Jay she knew exactly what he was talking about. I didn't ever see this look on her, she was beyond scared. The one time I did witness her scared is the time I shot bull for being in her face when she was walking alone. "That happened so long ago, and he didn't know." 

"He didn't know? Kamari doesn't remember watching his friends hold you down in the club house and touch you in different places." He chuckled. "TELL HIM THE REASON YOU LIKED HIM!" 

"Fuck you Marquise.." She whispered lowly, Bas pulled her into his arms holding her tight.

"How do you even know Marquise? When I first introduced you to him, you told me you didn't even know him." I questioned her. I impatiently waited for an answer because this shit was crazy. She sighed getting out of Bas's embrace. She turned to me looking up at me with her bright eyes, they were watery, and I hated that. 

"He was friends with Hayden, until Hay had to leave..." She looked down at the floor. "Hayden wanted Maurice dead.."

PLOT TWIST! I