Jay Let's Out ❤

Jayla Aaliyah Watson

Lately all he does is flirt with me, but when I asked him about liking me before he said no. I know it's obvious he likes me, but people don't understand. We may act like a Couple, but acting and actually being is two different things. Kamari Gets a lot of girls, I mean a lot. I don't know if it's him being light skin or not but whatever. I'd have to fight girls and him for hurting my feelings or something. He knows how stubborn I am. Once it's mines no one can have it. He can go with any girl he likes right now but if I'm getting with another guy he Gets mad. Typical Kamari shit. Today is the day we actually get to hang out with each other, just us two chilling, no one else.

I left out the house getting inside my car, and starting it up. I backed out the parking space, then drove up the street towards his house. My music was blasting, but my windows was up because air conditioner. I pulled up in front of his house and he was talking to some girl on the steps. I honked the horn loudly getting his attention. He looked like he rolled his eyes at me before leaving the girl and coming to get in the car. He got in slamming my door.

"You don't have to go, you can finish fucking flirting with her or something." You could hear the anger in my voice.

"You mad as shit for why? Calm that shit down, acting like we date or something."

"Yeah, we don't date, so maybe you should get out and go with someone you'll actually date. Since you know Jayla ain't worthy." I unlocked the door waiting for him to get out but he didn't.

"Baby girl, is there something you want to tell me?" I shook my head no feeling the tears welling up in my eyes.

"You can get out Kamari. Honestly, you lead me on all the time to only be played. Like, what's your point of kissing me and shit, you're just being annoying you know. You can be all over me and then fuck with other girls, but if I do it I'm wrong."

"Why do you even care who I fuck with? We're not together. We are never going to be together and I don't think you'll ever understand that. That shit will ruin our friendship.."

"Well, can't ruin somethign that's already fucked up. Emotionally you led me on, what girl wouldn't fall for a guy like you? You're always all over me, and then you... get out." I mumbled lowly, feeling the tears slide down my face. He didn't go no where and I looked over at him eyeing him hard. He got out the car slamming the door and I pulled off down the street. I don't have to go through that with him, how do you lead someone to think you like them, and then say you don't want to be with me. I'm done with him..

♚Kamari Lamar Henderson ♚

The hot wind swept across my face while I held the ball up in the air ready to throw it. My game has been so off all day during practice. I've never had coach call my name out so many times in one practice. Ronald kept snickering at me and I don't know what that's all about. "Head in the game Henderson!" He yelled once again. I waved him off and jumped up throwing the ball all the way down the field. Reese caught the ball and ran down the field sliding right through defense. He went all the way to the goal without being stopped. He got to the touch down and threw the ball down yelling.

"NIGGA WE MADE IT!" He yelled throwing his hand up in the sky towards me, and I did the same chuckling. When practice was over we all headed out, the shower rooms were packed so i just grabbed my stuff and left out. I dropped my bag on the floor and tied my shoe, when I stood up I seen Jayla walking past me. I grabbed her hand only for it to be snatched away quickly.

"Don't fucking touch me." SHe spat coldly and I threw my hands up in defense.

"Two weeks...." She looked at me crossing her arms. "Why did you take it so seriously?"

"I DON'T LIKE BEING PLAYED!" She yelled at me and I sighed.

"I wasn't trying to play you ma, I really wasn't. Our friendship means everything to me. You know what will happen if I loose you!"

"What does that have to do with me wanting to be with you?"

"I'm a dog, a player. It's going to be hard for me to change because. I've been doing the same shit for a long time. I'm about to be eighteen." She began walking away, I dropped my bag again and jogged after her. Once I grabbed her hand and turned her around I seen her eyes. Red.

"Get off of me Kamari. Go be a hoe." The tears dripped down her face. I vowed to never make her cry, and shit... I hate seeing it and knowing I'm the cause.

"I want you, but the thing is... you have to be patient with me. I'm going to fuck up, but you have to trust in me. If I make you mines, you'll be the girl I always have by me and always come home too." She laughed shaking her head.

"Wow, so basically you saying let you go out and hoe around with other girls and I'll just be the one you come home to? Miss me with that." She tried walking away but I wouldn't let her.

"Be mine." I brought her lips to mines and she yanked away.

"Not until you think You're ready for a relationship. You don't want me, you just don't want me crying so You're just going to give me what I want. Call me selfish, but if You're mine, You're mines. No sharing, no nothing or bitches will be getting cut. You're not ready... You're not..." With that she walked off leaving me to think.