2

"were here!" Gus announces as I stop staring at him and at where we are,

"The Beach restaurant?" I ask, I must say I'm a sucker for anything with water,

"don't you like it?"

"I love it, but isn't it a bit expensive?" I worry allot and money makes me worry even more.

"no, just got my pay check today for my new job" Gus says with a smile, his new job consists of weight lifting, running, boxing, yeah you guessed it he's a personal trainer. He's got a six pack. I must go forgot to mention that.

"lucky" I smile, I have a small job down at the book store, it's all I really want, I get half price books which is good. The bookshops not big it's small and a bit dusty but I've tried to keep it nice a neat. Not like some of the people who work there. But the range they have is better there they have the old and the new and they repair books, which I think is real respectful towards the books. R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

"shall I escort you?" he asks me snapping me out of my imaginary groove.

"you shall" I say as here link arms and walk up the stone steps to the restaurant, which is way too fancy for what I'm wearing. It's all cream and the wall facing the beach is just glass, there are glass chandeliers and waiters wearing suits, it's remarkable how much this restaurant is like something out of a book.

"here is your table Mr. Liteman and Miss. Moon" god I hate that name, the tall waiter with dark hair and a suit leads us to our table and hands us the menu. Our table is right by the window and can see the whole sea, I wish I could just jump in their right now.

"This is beautiful" I smile watching the waves roll over themselves awing at their beauty.

"ready to order mad'am?" a French waiter asks looking at me

"not just yet" I say politely, we only just sat down

"drinks?" he asks,

"um? Give us your best white wine" Gus smiles, is it weird that this scene is like the one in The Fault In Our Stars when they're in Amsterdam.

"sure, I'll bring the best one, it's straight from Amsterdam" he informs is, I glance over to the man but he's turned and left.

"what are you going to have?" Gus asks me

"hm, I was thinking about having Chicken Carbonara" I say skimming through the menu.

"good choice I might have the lobster" Gus says sounding all formal.

A waiter returns handing us our glasses and the bottle of Amsterdam wine. "are you ready to order?" he asks with a French accent, I'm thinking it's the same waiter as before. I grab the wine and pour myself a glass and then I pour one for Gus. I hold my glass up to my mouth as Gus orders his meal, I quickly take a mouthful and let it sit on my tongue for awhile.

"mad'am" The waiter asks facing me I glance up to him and recognize him instantly. The Doctor. I spit the wine I had in my mouth all over my half of the table and start to cough. Why is he following me?

"are you ok?" Gus asks, he obviously didn't remember the Doctors face; Not that he saw much of it. Plus the Doctor is wearing a fake mustache. What a poser.

"fine just choked" I say as everyone's eyes slowly drift from us and back to their plates and loved ones.

"I'll have the chicken carbonara" I say fiercely to the Doctor,

"great choice, a favorite chosen by many of the writers that come here" he says with a wink. God I hate him more than my name.

~